1. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 34/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 27.09.2018 U/S 13A-3-67 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Ravinder Lal, SHO PS Kupvi, Shimla alleging therein that on 27.09.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Village Chyama, PO Charoli, Tehsil & PS Kupvi, Shimla was gambling with striker in a public place near Minus Khadd and seized Rs. 1,700/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kupvi.
2. A CHEATING: Case FIR No 218/18 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 27.09.2018 U/S 420 465 468 IPC on the complaint No. 17373 Dated 30.03.2018 that some unknown person has issued an order in the name of the office of the Election Commission of India that due to the misuse of EVM machine in India, the Indian democracy is threatened. The EVM machines being used are malfunctioning due to which there is a possibility of a big scam in the coming Lok Sabha elections in 2019. During the investigation, above letter was found forgery. The case is being investigated by SI Krishan Lal, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
3. During last 24 hours 304 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 151, fine realized Rs. 68,700/- and 26 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3100/-.
1. Accused i) Sandeep S/o Sh. Ganga Dutt Sharma R/O Village Shigoti, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla age 32 years & ii) Naveen S/O Sh. Deep Ram R/O Village Kajiwal, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla, age 24 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 267/18 Dt. 24.09.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS West, are further remanded in police custody upto 29.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Digvijay Singh S/o Sh. Durga Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon, Shimla and Vipul Thakur S/o Sh. Chattar Singh Thakur R/o Village & PO Masali, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 26.09.2018 U/S 21, 25 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli. Accused Digvijay Singh, remanded in judicial custody and Vipul Thakur remanded in police custody upto 29.09.2018 by Ld. Court today.
3. Accused Guman Bahadur S/O Sh. Atti Ram R/o village Dhor Chair, Po. Gaon Palika, Ward No.1 Distt. Salyan, Country Nepal age 38 years A/P R/O Hari Nagar Shimla arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26.09.18 U/S 382 IPc at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 29.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Sahab Nath S/o Sh. Udhmi Nath R/o Village Rangmahal Tehsil & PS Sooratgarh District Gangasagar, Rajasthan, age 27 years and Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & Tehsil Alnabad, District Sirsa, Haryana, age 18 years, arrested in case FIR No. 195/18 Dt. 27.09.2018 U/S 420 468 471 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 01.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.