1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 139/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 25.09.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Ganga Dev, I/C PP City Rampur alleging therein that on 25.09.2018 at about 05-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, two persons namely Pramod Kumar S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Village Rewari, Sub-Tehsil Nithar, District Kullu, HP and Vishal S/o Sh. Jawahar Lal R/o Village & PO Dalash, Sub-Tehsil Nithar, District Kullu, intercepted by them near Gaura Bifurcation and recovered 1 Gram Heroin from their possession. The case is being investigated by HC Hukkam Lal No. 103, I/C PP City Rampur.
2. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 197/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.09.2018 U/S 21, 25 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Chander Mohan, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 25/26.09.2018 at about 01-10 AM, during patrolling along with staff, one Bolero No. HP10B-1679 found park on roadside near Housing Board Colony in suspicious way. During the serarch, 23 Gram Chitta (Heroin) recovered from the Dashboard of above vehicle under the possession of driver Digvijay Singh S/o Sh. Durga Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Chander Mohan No. 1687, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A CHEATING: Case FIR No 140/18 has been regisred at PS Rampur on 26-09-18 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Inder Singh S/O Sh. Mohar Singh Vill. Bahli PO Kungalbalti Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 22.09.2018 some unknown person withdrawal Rs. 75,000/- from his account fraudulently and make cheat with him. The case in being investigating by HC Norender Kumar I/O PS Rampur Bsr
4. During last 24 hours 435 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 292, fine realized Rs. 96,800/- and 18 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1900/-.
1. Accused i) Sandeep S/o Sh. Ganga Dutt Sharma R/O Village Shigoti, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla age 32 years & ii) Naveen S/O Sh. Deep Ram R/O Village Kajiwal, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla, age 24 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 267/18 Dt. 24.09.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS West, are remanded in police custody upto 27.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Rahul S/o Lt. Sh. Gulab Singh R/o Village Dochi, PO Nerwa, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla, age 19 years, arrested in case FIR No. 111/18 Dt. 18.09.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS East, is remanded in police custody upto 27.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Narender S/o Sh. Bahadur Singh R/o Village Batargalu, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 55 years and Jhalak S/o Sh. Hem Raj Nepali C/o Narender Steta R/o Village Batargalu, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 88/18 Dt. 25.09.2018 U/S 353 332 504 506 34 IPC at PS Jubbal,released on bail by the Ld court.
4. Accused Digvijay Singh S/o Sh. Durga Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 26.09.2018 U/S 21, 25 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is being produced before Ld. Court.