1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 141/18 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 27.09.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dinesh Singh S/O Sh. Budhi Singh R/o Vill. Rallu PO Mandhol Tehsil Tauni Distt. Dehradoon Uttrakhand stated therein that today at about 08-50 am, one Car No HP06A-5941 met with an accident near Khanewali due to rash & negligent driving of Arun Sharma S/O Sh. Daya Nand Sharma R/o Village & PO Bharere Tehsil Kumarsain. In this accident, four persons Dinesh as above, Aditya Singh, Molak Raj Sharma and Arun Kumar sustained injured. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand, I/O PS Rampur Bsr
2. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 195/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 27.09.2018 U/S 420 468 471 IPC on the statement of Ct. Rajesh No. 122, 6th IRBn Dhaulakunwa camp at Nahan, District Sirmaur A/P Apple Control Room Barrier at Naina Balag, Theog Shimla stated therein that on 26.09.2018 at about 08-30 PM, one Truck No. HR62-3975 (Canter) stopped by them for checking and asked driver to show the documents of above truck. During the checking of documents, the name of driver and Truck No., Chassis/Engine No. of vehicle was not matched with original documents. The case is being investigated by HC Sunny Bodh, I/O PP Deha, Theog.
3. During last 24 hours 263 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 149, fine realized Rs. 71,700/- and 07 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 700/-.
1. Accused i) Sandeep S/o Sh. Ganga Dutt Sharma R/O Village Shigoti, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla age 32 years & ii) Naveen S/O Sh. Deep Ram R/O Village Kajiwal, PO Shilaroo, Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla, age 24 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 267/18 Dt. 24.09.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS West, are further remanded in police custody upto 28.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Digvijay Singh S/o Sh. Durga Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 26.09.2018 U/S 21, 25 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 28.09.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Guman Bahadur S/O Sh. Atti Ram R/o village Dhor Chair, Po. Gaon Palika, Ward No.1 Distt. Salyan, Country Nepal age 38 years A/P R/O Hari Nagar Shimla arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26.09.18 U/S 382 IPc at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 29.09.2018 by the Ld. Court.