1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 76/18 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 30.07.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 30.07.2018, during patrolling along with staff, 06 Bottles of illicit liquor has been recovered from the possession of one Nepali lady at Rehri Market at Jhakri. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Jhakri.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 90/18 has been registered at PS East on 30.07.2018 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Bodh Raj R/o Sub-Division-III, HIMUDA Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that on 28.07.2018, he parked vehicles No. HP07C-2649 & HP33A-3004, outside HIMUDA office at Block No.-7, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla. On 30.07.2018, above both vehicles found in damage condition, which were hit by some unknown vehicle and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Mahesh Dogra, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
3. ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 204/18 has been registered at PS West on 30.07.2018 U/S 336 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Dev Verma S/o Sh. Chunni Lal Verma R/o Mini Kunj, Upper Chakkar, Shimla alleging therein that his cousin’s has old house adjoining to his house. He requested his cousin’s many times for repair of this house due to it’s bad condition but they did not repaired it. On 28.07.2018, the veranda & Pillar of above old house fell down and damaged his house badly. This incident occurred due to negligent act of his cousins. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand, I/O PS West.
4. A BURGLARY: case FIR No. 141/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30.07.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC in which complainant stated that on 07-07-2018 she went to home at Kotkhai. On 30-07-2018 she was informed telephonically that some unknown person has broken the door lock of her rented house at Cemetery Sanjauli and stolen gold/silver ornaments and cash Rs. 50,000/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajinder, I/O PS Dhalli.
5. ASSAULT ON GOVT. SERVANT: Case FIR No. 167/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 30.07.2018 U/S 353 332 IPC stated therein that on 30.07.2018 he was on traffic duty at Victory Tunnel Shimla. At about 07-30 PM, one vehicle stopped by him due to violation of signal. When he demanded the documents of vehicle, one person came from the vehicle, started to abuse and slapped on him during performing his govt. duty. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand, I/O PS Sadar.
6. During last 24 hours 236 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 124 fine realized Rs. 44,200/-, 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/- and 02 Challaned under Mining Act & fine Realized Rs. 7,500/-.
1. Accused i) Sunny S/o Sh. Surender R/o G-303, Tea-Huts near Kushal Hole, Jahangeerpur New Delhi-33 and ii) Avinash Vishwas S/o Sh. Uma Shankar R/o DG-76, 77, Galli No.-1, Swaroop Nagar, New Delhi-42, arrested in case FIR No. 189/18 Dt. 18.07.2018 U/S 170 420 120B IPC at PS West, remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jagdish Bhardwaj @ Deepu @ Chatra S/o Sh. Bahadur Ram Sharma R/o Duggal Cottage Taradevi, Shimla, HP, age 23 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 197/18 Dt. 27.07.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Serati (Khaddar) PO Nakoda Pull, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 90/18 Dt. 26.07.2018 U/S 363 366 IPC & 12 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, remanded in police custody upto 03.08.2017, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused i) Nirmal Singh @ Sunny S/o Sh. Sardar Bahadur R/o Charanjeet Niwas, Vishwkarma Cottage Dhalli, Shimla, age 28 years & arrested in case FIR No. 36/18 Dt. 23.02.2018 U/S 279, 337, 379 IPC at PS Dhalli, remanded in police custody upto 02.08.2018, by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused Raveen Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh R/o Village Bulad, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shmla, Age 28 years arrested in case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 28.07.2018 U/S 302 341 323 34 IPC at PS Jubbal, remanded in Police Custody upto 02.08.2018 by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused Baldev Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Village Dhakona, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 23 years arrested in case FIR No. 93/18 Dt. 30.07.2018 U/S 306 IPC at PS Chopal remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
7. Accused Susheel Kumar S/o Sh. Rattan Singh R/o Village Malog PO Taradevi, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 49 years, arrested in case FIR No. 47/18 U/S 379, 414, 34 IPC at PS West remanded in Police Custody upto 03-08-2018.
8. PO Krishan Kumar Negi S/o Lt. Sh. Gopi Chand Negi R/o Village Thanang PO Bhawanagar Tehsil Nichar District Kinnaur, HP arrested in case FIR No. 128/13 Dt. 28.06.2013 U/S 379 IPC & 25 The Indian Telegraph Act at PS Sadar is being produced before Ld. Court.