1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 74/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 28.04.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rohit Chauhan S/o SH. Inder Singh R/o Vill. Padgyan, PO Chanair, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, HP alleging therein that today on 28.04.2017 he was waiting for Bus at Chhaila Kainchi in the same time he saw that Astar Car NO. HP63B-1368 who was driving by sh. Vinod Sharma lost his control over the car and rolled down from the road. In this accident four persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Jhakri.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 46/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 28.04.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Rama Nand S/o lt. Sh. Kesru Ram R/o Village Ropa, PO Kotighat, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla alleging therein today on 28.04.2017 at about 01-15 PM, one sh. Abdul wahid S/o Sh. Jahul Ahmad R/o Vill. Mahua, Badharwah, Distt Doda J&K driver of Tractor NO. HP 63C-0870 was coming from Kingal Petrol Pump, as he reached Nr Nog Kainchi he lost his control over the above Tractor and rolled down from the road. In this accident said driver died. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain I/O PS Kumarsain.
3. A THEFT : Case FIR No. 73/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 27.04.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Dutt Sharm S/o Late Sh. Ram Chand R/o Village Gajeri, PO Jais, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 26.04.2017 at about 6.30 PM, his younger son Sanjay parked his vehicle Bolero Campur NO. HP63C-0970 Near Banolta's Machine but on dated 27.04.2017 at about 8.30 AM he did find his above vehicle there. He searched the same in every possible places but that could not be traced out. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh No. 110 I/O PP Chhaila, PS Theog.
4. During last 24 hours 162 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 102 & fine realized Rs. 28,900/- and 55 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,700/-.
1. Accused Kishori Lal S/o Sh. Manu Ram R/o Village & PO Jaghori, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla, age 34 years arrested in case FIR No. 82/17 Dt. 25.04.2017 U/S 363, 366A IPC at PS Rampur, is remanded in police custody upto 29.04.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Deepak Sood S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar Sood R/o Village Chaitanya Appartment, Block-B, Flat no. 3,4 Airport Road, Totu Shimla, age 20 years arrested in case FIR No. 60/17 Dt. 363, 366, 376 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 01.05.2017, by the Ld. Court.