1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 138/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 30-06-13 U/S 279, 336 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Khushi Ram S/o Late Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Chibbar Niwas, Kamla Nagar, Bathakufar, Sanjouli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-06-13 when he was going to HP University along with his friend Kuldeep Singh in car No. HP-62A-1068 near CMP check post one vehicle Scorpio No. HP-06A-3533 tries to overtake and hit his and one another vehicle car No. HP-01A-0620 and hit perafit also. In this accident he and his friend Kuldeep sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Anil I/o PS West Shimla.
2. A MURDER case FIR No. 75/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 30-06-13 U/S 302, 341, 427, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Anita Sharma W/o Late Sh. Rajesh Sharma R/o Vill Bagain, PO Kotighat, Teh K/sain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 29-06-13 at 9:30 AM her husband Rajesh Sharma went to her land at Vill Jamaila in his vehicle Maruti Car No. HP-06-4084. On 30-06-13 at 7:00 AM Smt. Begi Sharma informed her that some unknown person has killed her husband by obstructing his way and threw his dead body in the forest near Daltu temple and destroy his vehicle. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Rajinder Kumar PS Kumarsain.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 60/13 is registered at Police Station East on 30-06-13 U/S 341, 323, 324 IPC on the complaint of Mr. Shamsher Singh S/o Sh. Ruliya Ram R/o Vill Jhonka, PO Ratiyad, Teh Jawali, Distt Kangra, alleging therein that on 29-06-13 when he was going to Kasumpti to meet his sister, near Brock Hurst one person named Bhagat Singh obstruct his way and beat him, due to which he sustained injuries. Case is being investing by HC Harish I/o PS East.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No 35/13 is registered at Police Station on 30-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chitar Bhadur S/o Sh. Ravi Bhadur C/o Sh. Surender Bhardwaj R/o Vill Sabhar, PO Anti, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 29-06-13 at 9:45 PM near Dharmana one vehicle Trax No. HP-02A-0271 hit the perafit and fell down from the road, above vehicle driven by driver Prem Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o VPO Hatkoti, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla. In this incident he along with his wife Sunita, son Sandeep and relative Bhaddu sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh I/c PP S/Nagar.
5. During last 24 hours 199 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 11 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005) and 3 challaned inder 114 Police Act . The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 32,900/-.
6. On 29-06-13 information received at Police Station Kotkhai that 3 persons got injured due to collapsed of wall at Gumma Baghi road near Vill Kothi and have brought to CHC Kotkhai. On this information when police staff rushes to CHC Kotkhai and the spot they found that near Vill Kothi, Gumma Baghi road the work of retaining wall was in progress and at 11:30 AM the wall collapsed, in which one Kashmiri laborers namely Bansi Lal S/o Sohan Lal R/o Vill Bagla, PO Udyanpur, Teh & Distt Doda sustained injury, Ram Lal S/o Kunj Lal R/o Vill Bagla, PO Udyanpur, Teh & Distt Doda and Manjur Aehmad S/o Musrula R/o Vill Bashi Lodene, Teh and Distt Doda got died. The process of INQUEST U/S 174 Cr PC is being carried out.