Today a Dog Show is organized at Ridge Ground Shimla. In this Dog Show 5 dogs of Police participated and entertained the general public through different acts at the Ridge.
1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 111/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 04-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Kelash Sharma S/o Sh. Paras Ram Sharma R/o Vill Shalaghat, PO Kethlighat, Distt Solan, alleging therein that on today at 9:45 AM his tenant Sh. Brahama Nand informed that some unknown vehicle hit his servant namely Bhim Bahadur (Nepali) near Shoghi Petrol Pump. Case is being investigated by HC Keshav Ram I/o PS West Shimla.
2. A RESISTANCE BY A PERSON TO HIS LAWFUL APPREHENSION case FIR No. 117/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 04-06-13 U/S 224 IPC on the complaint of HHC Kuber Singh Police Lines Solan, alleging therein that on 17-05-13 he along with Ct. Ashok Kumar, Ct. Sanjeev Kumar and Ct. Parkash Chand deputed accused duty with accused Vishal @ Kharak Bahadur for medical checkup at IGMC Shimla. After medical checkup, above accused admitted in Skin ward IGMC Shimla for treatment. During the intervening night of 03/04-06-13 at 1:30 AM above accused absconded from their legal custody. Case is being investigated by ASI Jasveer Singh I/c PP Lakkar Bazar.
3. An ARMS ACT case FIR No. 54/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 04-06-13 U/S 341, 323, 504, 336, 427 IPC & 25-54-69 Arms Act on the complaint of Mr. Chandresh Bhardwa S/o Late Sh. Ishwari Nand Bhardwaj R/o Bhardwaj Cottage, Vikasnagar near Kaundal Niwas, PO Kasumpti, Shimla, alleging therein that on 03-06-13 when he came back from ISBT near Kanlog one vehicle Verna car overtake and obstruct his way. One person named Montu came down from the above Verna car and broke down driver side mirror. When they both reached at Vikasnagar one person named Lovenish friend of Montu came there in HR No. Vehicle, then Montu fire one shot in the air with pistol. Case is being investigated by HC Balak Ram I/C PAR Vikasnagar.
4. An OBSTRUCTION ON THE PUBLIC WAY case FIR No. 24/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 04-06-13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of HC Kalam Singh I/O PS Chirgaon, that one person named Basant Lal S/o Sh. Munshi Ram R/o VPO Sondari, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, kept the sand in the road.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 96/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 03-06-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Nazir Begum W/o Yusuf R/o Vill Kuttu Nala, PO Nogali, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 03-06-13 at 12:00 PM when she and Permila went to Vill Besri and reached near Gharai, three unknown ladies obstruct and beat them. Case is being investigated by SHO/IPS (P) Swapna Gautam PS Rampur.
6. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 28/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 03-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Asha Devi W/o Sh. Pradeep Kumar R/o Vill Katal, PO Makrog, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when she was going to Lab along with her mother-in-law for test, near Civil Hospital Nerwa one vehicle Pick-up No. HP-63-2621 hit her mother-in-law. Above vehicle driven by Sh. Prem Thakur. Case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj I/O PS Nerwa.
7. During last 24 hours 170 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 03 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 32,300/-.