1. A HURT case FIR No. 30/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakhri on 30-05-13 U/S 147, 149, 342, 448, 452, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Om Parkash C/o Sales Man L-14, Wine Shop Dobhi, PO Kartot, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-05-13 at 12:30 PM when he along with Gulshan, Shiv Singh and Vinod came to open his Wine Shop, ladies namely Dharmi Devi, Shila Devi, Sarojni Devi, Mangla Devi along with 20/25 persons and vice pardhan Gopal SImgh GP Gopalpur entered in his Wine shop and forcibly shut down the shutter of above shop and beat him and also threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Narender Kumar PS Jhakhri.
2. A CHEATING case FIR no. 59/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 30-05-13 U/s 419,420, 468, 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jeet Singh Katoch S/o Late Sh. Kanshi Ram Katoch R/o Vill Chhei Dala, PO & Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that since January 2013, some unknown person has stolen away his Cheque Book. At March 2013 he logged a complaint at the Bank about missing of Cheque Book. He came to know that one person namely Rajesh using above cheque book. Case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I/o PS Theog.
3. A THEFT case FIR no. 60/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 31-05-13 U/S 379 IPC on t5he complaint of Bhaskra Nand JE Eletricity Sainj, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 30/31-05-13 some unknown person has stolen away copper coils and some other items from Parala, Sainj. The cost of stolen property is Rs. 95,000/-(app). Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/c PP Chhaila.
4. A CABLE THEFT case FIR No. 76/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 30-05-13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Act on the complaint of Sh. Amar Singh S/o Sh. Ram Singh RM Telephone exchange Koti, alleging therein that from 21-05-13 to 24-05-13 50 some unknown person has stolen away 100 mtr (50 pair) & 300 mtr (10 pair) from Mohi jubbed to Bani. Total cost of the stolen cable is Rs. 12900/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Prakesh Chand I/C PP Junga.
5. A MISCHIEF CAUSING DAMAGE TO PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS case FIR No. 77/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 30-05-13 U/S 427, 336 IPC on the report of LHC Sarita PS Dhalli that when she was at Kanornala near Hip-2 Hurry at Kufri, one vehicle i20 car No. HP-10A-4217 rolled down from the road. Above accident occurred due to the mismanagement of HPPW Department, which is dangerous for human life.
6. A CRIMINAL TRESPASS case FIR No. 78/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 31-05-13 U/S 451, 506, 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Vishwash Sharma R/o Shilla Bhawan, Shop No. 2, Sanjauli, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-05-13 one person named Ramesh Thakur along with Brij Lal Sood entered in his readymade shop and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Lal Singh I/C PP Sanjauli PS Dhalli.
7. A CHEATING case FIR No. 30/13 is registered at Police Station Rohru on 31-05-13 U/S 420, 465, 468 IPC on the complaint of Sodh Ram Bushehri S/o Late Sh. Malku R/o Vill Karala, PO Khangteri, Teh Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that his brother named Lal Sukh cheated him with the intention to take possession the land his died brother named Lobha Ram and also prepared forged documents. Case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/o PS Rohru.
8. During last 24 hours 154 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 64 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 32,700/-.