ACCUSED ARRESTED AND RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY
1. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 27-05-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Kimar S/o Sh. Budhi Ram R/o Laxminagar, Sargheen, PO Beolia, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-05-13 at 12:15 PM some unknown person has stolen away jewellery and cash from his house. The cost of stolen property is Rs. 2,00,000/-(app). During investigation accuse person namely Arun Kumar S/o Sh. Ramchander Sahni R/o Kodhi Mohalla, Downdale, Phagli, Shimla has been arrested. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Lal I/C PP Kasumpti.
2. An OBSTRUCT THE PUBLIC WAY case FIR No. 52/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 17-05-13 U/S 343, 143 IPC & 115(1) Police Act on the report of Insp/SHO Rattan Kumar that on 17-05-13 at 1:45 PM about 2000 CITU/Aanganbari Worker's obstruct the public way without any intimation/permission. Case is being investigated by ASI Sehdev PS East Shimla.
3. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 73/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla on 28-05-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the application of Sh. Sher Singh S/o Late Sh. Bhagat Negi R/o Awasthi Niwas, Dingu Temple road Sanjauli, Shimla, alleging therein that on 24-05-13 he went to his native place and on 27-05-13 he found that some unknown person has stolen away 1 gold necklace, 1 pair kante, 3 ring, 1 gold chain and cash Rs. 8,000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Lal Singh I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 20/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 27-05-13 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Bir Singh R/o Vill Piplah, PO Irra, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 27-05-13 when he was coming from Nerwa in vehicle Scorpio No. HP-08C-0888 near Nakura pul one Truck No. HP-11B-8022 came rashly and hit his vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh I/O PS Chopal.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 21/13 is registered at Police Station Chopal on 28-05-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the report of ASI Subash Chand I/c PP Kupvi that on 28-05-13 one vehicle Pick-up No. HP-62A-2240 fell down from the road near Rohana, due to rash and negligent driving by driver. Case is being investigated by ASI Subash Chand I/C PP Kupvi.
6. A CRIMINAL TRESPASS case FIR No. 91/13 is registered at Police station Rampur on 28-05-13 U/S 452, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jaleshawar Urao S/o Sh. Sehdev Urao R/o C/o Griff Averi Patti at Talai, alleging therein that on 27-05-13 at 9:30 PM when he was in the room of Rajesh Kumar at Nogali one person namely Nillu along with 2 other persona came the room and beat him along with Rajesh. In this incident he and Rajesh sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/OPS Rampur.
7. During last 24 hours 110 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 02 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challaned under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 17,600/-.