1. J.C.C. Cum Crime Meeting of Shimla Urban Police Stations: J.C.C. Cum Crime Meeting held at First Mahila Police Station BCS today on 30.11.2014 under the Chairmanship of Sh. Bhajan Dev Negi Addl. S.P. (City) Shimla. In the above meeting Ms Shalini Agnihotri ASP Shimla, DySP B.S. Jaswal, DySP R.L. Bansal, Dy D.A. R.S. Parmar & SHOs , ICs of City Police Stations Shimla were present.
2. Attempt to murder Case FIR NO 79/14 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on dated 30.11.2014 U/S 307 IPC on the statement of Smt. Anjula W/O sh. Jagdish R/O Jhalwari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on dated 23.11.2014 her busband Sh. Jagdish was beaten by Sh. Kala Ram R/O Jhalwari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, HP, but she informed to police on 29.11.2014 on this police went to PGI Chandigarh and recorded the statement of Smt. Anjula. On this case has been regd. and is investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla.
3. A Trespass Case FIR No 145/14 has been registered at PS East on dated 29.11.2014 U/S 447, 341 IPC on the application of Sh. Jagat Ram Chauhan R/O 99 Octagon Station Ward chhota Shimla alleging therein that his neighbor Mr. Rama Nand Rathour has illegally encroached his land and covered his common path by iron fencing/Gate. Case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I/O Police Station East Shimla
4. A Burglary case FIR No. 135/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 30.11.2014 U/S 457 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rupesh Pratap S/O sh. Berati Lal presently Shopkeeper Rupesh General Store, Hardev Market Nr ACC Park Rohru, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 29/30.11.2014 Some unknown person stolen away his Beedi, Sigrette, pickle & Ghee etc. amounting to Rs. 18352.00. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand I/O PS Rohru, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 124 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total challan compounded 36 and the fine realized Rs. 19,500/-
6. Follow Up
Accused Praveen Sharma s/o Sh. Jai Ram r/o Vill. & P.O. Bhumti Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan 55 years has been arrested in Case FIR No. 223/14 u/s 447, 420, 465, 468 IPC, 16 L.P. Act , 30& 33 I.F. Act P.S. West on 29-11-14 and is on police remand upto 30.11.2014.