Press Note Dated 09-11-2014
1. An Accident Case FIR NO 144/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on dated 08.11.2014 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Takur Dass S/O Sangat Ram R/O Noni PO Viyuni Tehsil Nirmand Distt Kuillu, HP, alleging therein that on dated 08-11-2014 at about 2.30 PM he step down from the bus, mean while one truck No HP 24C-0345 came over speed with rash and negligent driving and hit him on leg from the tyre. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of truck driver Ashok Kumar S/O Jhamlu Ram R/O Parnal PO Bandla Tehsil and Distt Bilaspur (.) The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur, Shimla.
2. An Accident Case FIR NO 173/14 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 08.11.2014 u/s 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Singh S/O Late Sh. Ishwar Singh R/O Village Narvel, PO Chhaila, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, HP, alleging therein that on 08.11.2014 he saw that a zypsy NO. HP-03-2907 rolled down from the road at about 200 feet in which a driver namely Sh. Pradeep S/O sh. Mohan Singh R/O village Badeyo, PO & Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt Shimla, HP, died. This occur due to rash and negligent driving by said deceased person. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Kumar I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
3. An Accident case FIR NO 52/2014 has been registered at PS Jhakri on dated 08-11-2014 u/s 279 IPC & 185 MV ACT on the statement of Sh. Uday Chander S/O Lt. Sh. Charring Dubgaya R/O Rarang Tehsil Morang Distt. Kinnaur (HP) age 57 yrs alleging therein that on dated 08-11-2014 at about 10.00 PM when he was coming from Rampur in his vehicle alto car No HP06A-5047. When he reached at Jhakri Bazaar, At that time A vehcile NO HP25C-0101 came from Jeori Side in over speed & hit his vehcile. In this incidents another two vehciles NO HP06A-2664 & HP06A-4041 also got damaged who was parked inside the road. All of these just happened due to the negligence & over speed of the driver Ravi Raj. During the incidents driver Ravi Raj has consumed alcohol(wine). Case has been investigate by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri, Shimla.
4. An Accident case FIR No 93/14 has been registered PS Kumar sain on dated 9-11-2014 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC, on the statement of Sh Anuj Sercak S/O Sh Prithvi Chand R/O Village Dlan PO Virgarh Tehsil and PS Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that today at 6.30 AM When he was near His washing Center at Singha pur on Pvt Bus No HP-62B-1579 coming from Rampur to Shimla and one Bolero Pick-up coming from Bithal To Jhakri loaded with a chicken and Pvt bus hit the above Bolero Pick-up and driver of Pick-up Namely Sunil Kumar pressed on the sit and died on the spot and 3 person sustained injuries . This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of Pvt Bus No HP-62B-1579 Lakhvinder Singh . Case is being investigating by HC Krishan Lal No 11 I/O PS Kumarsain .
5. During last 24 hours 96 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total challan were compound= 50 and fine realize Rs. 13,000/-
1. Accused Rajinder Singh S/O Sh. Khadak Singh R/o Vill Lobanj Bojgan Tehsil Garud Distt. Bageshwar (Uttrakhand) has been arrested in case FIR No. 87/14 U/S 454,380 IPC at PS Sadar is on Police remand up to 10-11-2014