1. A Theft case FIR No. 55/14 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 20.11.2014 U/S 454 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ashok Rawal S/o SH. Tara Chand R/o B-513, Sec.-4, Phase-3, New Shimla alleging therein that on 20.11.2014, some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house and stolen away two gold bangles, two golden necklace (Pendal), one gold chain, two silver glasses and cash Rs. 75,000/- from his house. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal No. 148, I/O PS New Shimla.
2. A Cheating case FIR No. 153/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 20.11.2014 U/S 420 406 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ranki Arora R/o House No. 777, Jail Gali, Rambag, Amritsar, Punjab alleging therein that one person namely Rajpal belongs to District Mandi has promised that he would provided him a DDA flat from L.G. Quota in New Delhi in the name of his son Anurag Arora and demanded Rs. 20 lacs from him. He told him that he want to sell his ancestral gold. Rajpal called him to come Shimla alongwith gold. He alongwith his friend Prince came to Shimla and given above gold cost of Rs. 20 lacs to Rajpal. Rajpal prepare the draft of Rs. 20 lacs and provided him photocopy and told him that he deposited the above draft at DDA office in New Delhi. After this, Rajpal has also taken amounting of Rs. 14 lacs from him through installments on different dates. But Rajpal has not provided him a flat till now. When he enquired about this matter from DDA office, he came to know that Rajpal has not deposited the draft in their office. Rajpal has cheated him amounting of Rs. 35 lacs. The case is being investigated by ASI Nagpal, I/O PS Sadar.
3. An Accident case FIR No.154/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 20.11.2014 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kunal Ahuja S/o Sh. Ravinder Ahuja R/o Sant Cottage, Bemloe Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 17/18.11.2014, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. DL-4CG-340- (Maruti 800) alongwith documents i.e. RC & Insuarnce , parked road side at Bemloe, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand, I/O PS Sadar.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 155/14 is registered at PS Dhalli on 20.11.2014 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ruveen Chaddha S/O Sh. Jagdish Kumar Chadha R/O Govind Niwas near cemetery gate Sanjauli alleging therein that during the intervening night of 18/19.11.2014 some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No HP23B-6551(Pulsar 220 Blue colour) parked at Bhattakufer Road near Shiv Mandir, Dhalli. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
5. A Burglary case FIR No. 138/14 has been registered at PS East on 20.11.2014 U/S 454 380 IPC on the application of Sh. Hemant Kumar S/o Sh. Matidhar Sharma R/o Shastri Bhawan, near Puneet Sadan, Lower Dev Nagar, Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that on 20.11.2014, some unknown person has broken the door lock of his house and stolen away golden ornaments i.e. one Mangalsutra, one finger ring, one chain & one nose pin from his house. The case is being investigated by HC Tenzing Chhering, I/C PAR Vikas Nagar, Shimla
6. An Accident case FIR No. 180/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 20.11.2014 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ankit Rana S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar Rana R/o Shali Bazar, Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 20.11.2014, he alongwith Pratap Verma, Ashish Verma & Manyak was going towards Theog from Sandhu in vehicle No. HP-09A-1924. Pratap Verma was driving the above vehicle. When they reached near Circuit house , one Motorcycle No. HP-09A-1924, coming from Theog side, hit with their vehicle due to rash & negligent driving of Driver Pratap Verma. The case is being investigated by SI Dharam Sain, I/O PS Theog.
7. A Forest Act case FIR No. 223/14 is registered at PS West on 21.11.2014 U/S 30,33 IF Act & 447 IPC PS West on the complaint of Smt. Richa Wajta A/P Forest Range Officer, Forest Area Mashobra, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.11.2014, Beat Officer Pativar, Shoghi informed her that during patrolling he found that 400 trees have been cut at Private land adjoining Taradevi forest. During enquiry, the owner of this land is Smt. Parminder Kaur R/o Kaislini Estate. He is in doubt that out of above trees some trees have cut from forest area Tarav too. The case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh, I/O PS West.
8. A Cheating case FIR No. 224/14 is registered at PS West on 21.11.2014 U/S 420,467,468,471,120-B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rahul Chauhan, President SFI organization, Himachal Pradesh University Summer Hill Shimla alleging therein that on 20.11.2014 a matter concerned with forgery marksheet come to in his notice, that one Mr. Kartik Sharma S/O Sh. Balkrishan Sharma A.R. HPU, student of BA IIIrd, bearing roll No. 11139496, has got B.A. III Marksheet, without taking exam. This all occurred due to the collusion of Examination Branch BA IIIrd, Evaluation Branch & Computer Branch of HP University Summer Hill Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Babu Ram, I/C PP Summer Hill.
9. During last 24 hours 230 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 01 challaned under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound= 118 and fine realize Rs. 43,500/-
1. Accused Kishori Lal S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Village & PO Kothi, Tehsil & PS Aani, Distt. Kullu, HP age 25 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 80/14 dated 19.06.14 U/S 380 IPC at PS Sadar, is on police remand up to 22.11.2014.