- A Criminal Trespass case FIR No. 55/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 29.04.2016 u/S 447 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Arun Kumar Sood S/o Prof. K.P. Pandey R/o B-199, Sector-3, Phase-III, New Shimla, HP stated therein that he has given his newly constructed House to his childhood friend Sh. Mahesh Kumar Sood on temporary basis since 2009, who was shifted from Delhi to Shimla. Mahesh Kumar Sood assured him that he is purchasing his house at Shimla and soon he will shift to his house. However, he used his house for criminal activities and opened his R.O. System/Commercial Centre office. On Oct. 2015, he strictly directed him to vacant his house, but on Oct. 2015, Mahesh Kumar along with his family went to Gurgaon and left some articles in his house and assured him that soon he will shifted it to his own house. However, Mahesh Kumar illegally possessed one part of his house till now. The case is being investigated by HC Narinder I/O PS New Shimla.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 54/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 29.04.2016 U/S 468 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Arun Kumar Sood S/o Prof. K.P. Pandey, R/o B-199, Sector-3, Phase-III, New Shimla stated therein that one Mr. Mahesh Kumar, who was his schoolmate, given his house to him on temporary basis. Mahesh Kumar has taken a BSNL Landline conection with Broadband facility in his name by doing forgery signature, but not paid the bill amounting to Rs. 68,499/- after so many reminders. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajvinder I/O PS New Shimla.
- A Rioting case FIR No 66/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 30.04.16 U/S 147,149,341,323,427,506 IPC on the statement of Sh Padam Singh S/o Late Sh Shyam Singh R/o village Dado P/o Theog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 29.04.2016 he along with his cousin were going to his village Dado in his vehicle No HP09B-0222 from Theog. At about 10:00 PM some persons Namely Bhagat Ram, Dinesh, Pratap, Rajat, Deep Singh,Loka Nanad stopped his vehicle and beaten them brutally and also broke the glasses of his vehicle.The case is being by HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog.
- An Accident case FIR No 40/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 30.04.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Jagdish Chand S/o Sh Keshaw Ram R/o VPO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla He stated therein that at on 29.04.2016 at about 9:30 PM he was going to Bazaar Jarol from his home . On the way one vehicle bearing No HP-06A-6390 Alto 800 came rashly from Thanedhar & met with an accident near Jarol and rulled down 50 feet from road (Chatti ). The driver of the vehicle namely Hardev S/o Dina nath VPO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain age 49 years got sustained injuries. The case is being Investigated By HC Rakesh I/O P.S Kumarsain.
- During last 24 hours 396 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 151 & fine realized Rs. 59,800/-and 41 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs.= 4,300/-
Follow up :-
Accused Vinay Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Krishan R/o House No 7337, Samrala Chowk Ludhiana, arrested today in case FIR No 55/16 Dt. 15.02.2016 U/S 457,380 511 IPC at PS West, is being produced before Ld Court, today.
Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram R/o Village Dhandi Bagh PO Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, arrested today in case FIR No. 50/16 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS West is on Police Remand up to 03.05.2016
Accused Sunil Randhawa S/o Lt. Sh. Gogi R/o Balmiki Colony, Ward No. 20, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, age 32 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 108/12 Dt. 20.07.2012 U/S 420, 465, 467, 468, 471 IPC at PS Sadar, is on police remand upto 02.05.2016.