- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 32/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03.04.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Dharam Sain, SHO PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 03.04.2016, during patrolling along with staff, one person namely Gian Chand S/o Sh. Relu Ram R/o Village Ghunda, PO Himri, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, intercepted by them and recovered 62 gram Charas from his possession. The accused has been arrested and case is being investigated by SI Dharam Sain, SHO PS Kotkhai.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 31/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03.04.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 03.04.2016 during patrolling duty he recovered 11 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Kariyan Liaq Ram S/o Sh Kapooru Ram R/o VPO Himri Tehsil Kotkhai. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai
- A Gambling Act Case FIR No 76/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 03.04.2016 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Rajneesh Thakur I/C PP Lakkar Bazaar alleging therein that on 03.04.2016 he was on patrolling towards Badash Road along with staff.When he reached near Everesunny he saw that five persons namely Subash Chand S/o Sh Kali Dass R/o Jiunu Ram Building Lower Khalini Shimla -2 age 40 years ,Chander Sain S/o Sh Chuni Lal VPO Poabo Tehsil and Distt Shimla age 30 years ,Mul Raj Sexsena S/o Sh Budhi Singh Sexsena R/o Vijay Bhawan Housing Board colony Sanjauli Shimla ,Muniah Kumar S/o Sh Daulat Ram R/o village Kamiyana P/o Poabo Tahsil & Distt Shimla and Bal Bahdur VPO Gumma Tehsil and Distt Shmla were playing gamble with playing cards and recovered Rs. 7400/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Rajneesh Thakur I/C PP Lakkar Bazaar.
- Obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions case FIR No 54/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 03.04.2016 on the statement of Sh Ranveer Singh Rana Kanongo Forest circle Rampur alleging therein that on 03.04.2016 he was on duty in his beat Dhar Kandru for the compliance of order of hon'ble High Court regarding illegal encroachment on Government Land along with his team.When they reached at the place of encroached area a person namely Rakesh Singha came there and contravicted their team to do their duty and also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PP Matyana.
- During last 24 hours 317 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=143 & fine realized Rs.45,600/- and 34 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 3,400/-
Recovered Stolen Property
01 Tablet & 24 Mobile Phones have been recovered from the possession of accused Gopal Singh arrested in case 48/16 date 27.03.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC at PS New Shimla.
Deceased Vishnoo GC S/o Sh Lal Bhadur GC village Talloolal P/o Hadare Tehsil Purkurgha Distt Gulmi Anchal Lumni Oda No 08 Nepal C/o Bhagat Ram R/o Mashnu age 20 years died in the Jurisdiction of PS Jhakri due to consumption of toxic honey. Postmortem conducted at MGMSC Hospital Khaneri Rampur.
Accused Deep Ram S/o Late Sh. Jeeva Nand R/O Divya Nagar Totu Distt. Shimla H.P. age 56 years (2) Mehar Singh S/O Sh. Luiya Ram R/O Village Kulah P.O. Madhol Tehsil Tyuni Distt. Dehradun U.K. age 45 years arrested in case FIR No. 83/16 on 25.03.2016 U/S 18,20,29 ND & PS Act at PS West is being produced before Ld court today
Acused Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village Banaidi, PO & PS Arki, Distt. Solan A/P Conductor in HRTC Rampur Depot arrested in case FIR No 76/16 dated 01.04.2016 PS Dhalli released on bail by Ld Court.
Accused Gian Chand S/o Sh. Relu Ram R/o Village Ghunda, PO Himri, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla arrested in case FIR No 32/16 on 03.04.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kotkhai is on Police Remand upto 06.04.2016.
Accused Gopal Singh S/o Sh Kali Ram village Dhandi Bagh P/o Khatnol Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No 48/16 date 27.03.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC at PS New Shimla is being produced before Ld court today
Accused Deepak Kumar Sharma S/O Sh Mahidher Sharma R/O Vill. Sainj P/O Kirti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No 336/15 U/S 420,465, 467, 468, 471 IPC at PS Sadar is being produced before Ld court today