- A Cheating case FIR No 53/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.04.2016 U/S 420,407 IPC on the statement of Babloo Sharma S/o Sh R/o Mo. Rampura Ruderpur Tehsil Ruderpur Distt Udaipur Uttrakhand alleging therein that on 15.10.205 he loaded a Vehicle No. PB-11BR-0947 with apples boxes from Khalasa transport Company Dhalli and Parala Apple Mandi to Dhanbad Jharkhand but this vehicle not reached to said destination.When he went to the residence of truck owner he said that on that date his truck No PB-11BR-0947 did not go to Dhalli and Parala Mandi. He doubts that some unknown person did froud with him. The case is being investigating by ASI Keshav Chanad I/C PP Chailla.
- A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 71/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.04.2016 U/S 341,323,506,34 IPC on the statement of of Sh Shankar Bhadur C/O Sh Lokinder Bhardwaj R/O Lalsa PO Dansa Tehsil Rampur distt Shimla alleging therein that on 02.04.2016 at about 7:00 PM when he and his wife Gita Devi were going to his house at the same time a person namely Mangat Ram and his Son obstracted his way without any reason and beaten him brutallyand thereaten with dire consequences. The case is being inestigated by I/O PS Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No 16/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 03.04.16 U/S 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Ajay Kumar S/O Sh. Gain Chand R/O Village Lower Lamba Gaon Tehsil Jaisinghpur Distt Kangra age 22 years alleging that on 02.04.2016 his tractor No HP-56-4839 met with an accident near Chebri Village. In this incident one person, Namely Deepak Nepali died on the way to Rohru and MO CH Rorhu declared him dead. The case is being investigated by HC Mohmad Rafi I/O PS Jubbal.
- An Accident case FIR No 72/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 03.04.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Payare lal S/o Sh. Roshan lal R/o village Adarsh nagar Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that today at about 3.45 PM one car No HP-06-6769 met with an accident in the jurisdiction of PS Rampur .In this accident car driver sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram I/O PS Rampur.
- During last 24 hours 272 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded=108 & fine realized Rs.38,100/- and 08 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs 900/-
Deceased Inder Singh S/o Sh Jiwanoo Ram R/o village Kuffar PO Bharari Tehsil & distt Shimla age 35 yeas had taken Poison on dated 31.03.16 in the jurisdiction of PP Mashobra. He was under treatment at IGMC Shimla and died in the intervening night of 02.04.2016. Postmortem of deceased conducted at IGMC Shimla. Dead body of the deceased above handed over to his relative after Postmortem.
Deceased Chader Lal @ Devi Ram S/o Sh Sant Ram R/o Village SabLog P/o Pharal Tehsil Kumarsain age 44 years consumed posion in pervious night due to this he admmiited in hospital and died during treatment at MGMSC Hospital Khaneri Rampur .After postmortem dead body heanden over to his relatives.
Accused Deep Ram S/o Late Sh. Jeeva Nand R/O Divya Nagar Totu Distt. Shimla H.P. age 56 years (2) Mehar Singh S/O Sh. Luiya Ram R/O Village Kulah P.O. Madhol Tehsil Tyuni Distt. Dehradun U.K. age 45 years arrested in case FIR No. 83/16 on 25.03.2016 U/S 18,20,29 ND & PS Act at PS West are on Police remand up to 04.04.2016.
Acused Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Dhani Ram R/o Village Banaidi, PO & PS Arki, Distt. Solan A/P Conductor in HRTC Rampur Depot arrested in case FIR No 76/16 dated 01.04.2016 PS Dhalli IS on Police remand upto 04.04.2016.