- An accident case FIR No 86/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 29.09.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Subhash S/o Sh. Vikram Singh R/O Jai PO Tesan Tehsil & Distt Mandi HP alleging therein that on 29.09.2015, he was walking on Anni Road. At about 02.45 PM, he saw that one white Color EON car No HP-09C-1734 was on the way on Luhri-Sunni road, met with an accident and rolled down from road into Sutlej River. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj.
- An Accident case FIR No 38/15 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 30.09.2015 U/S 279,337, 304(A) IPC on the statement of Sh. Sita Ram S/O Sh. Basia Ram R/o Vill Sheila PO Jhiknipul Tehsil Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.09.2015 his uncle Nathu Ram alongwith Kana Singh were coming to home from Jhiknipul in his vehicle No. HP-08A-1901 (Swift dezire) driven by Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Dasu Ram R/o Village Sheila. At about 02.00 PM above vehicle met with an accident near village Sheila due to rash & negligent driving of Vinod Kumar and rolled down 150 meter from the road. In this accident one person namely Kana Singh S/O Misru Vill Madhana Tehsil Chopal died on the way and other two persons Nathu Ram and Driver Vinod sustained injuries. The case is investigated by HC Ramesh Chand No 125 I/O PS Nerwa.
- A Theft case FIR No 328/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rohit S/O Sh Roop Lal R/O Bhaghal Kufri P/O Ghaleha Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 29.09.2015 he came to Dhalli to sold apple boxes at KTC apple store, Dhalli Shimla, in his uncle's vehicle alongwith driver namely Lavkush. He kept Rs 91350/- in vehicle's dashboard and went to some work. When he came back and found that driver of vehicle was not there & cash was also missing from dashboard. The case is being investigated by HC Karam Chand I/O PS Dhalli.
- During last 24 hours 252 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 01 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total challaned compounded= 93 & fine realized Rs. 34,700/-.
1. Accused i) Virender Thakur S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o Village Bhalagaon, PO Janedghat, Tehsil Junga, Distt. Shimla age 19 years and ii) Ashok Thakur S/o Sh. Devender Thakur R/o Village Chambi, PO Janedghat, Tehsil Junga, Distt. Shimla 24 years, arrested today in case FIR No. 54/15 Dt. 23.09.15 U/S 379 IPC at PS Kotkhai. Both accused remanded in police custody upto 03.10.2015 by the trial court.