- A Trespass case FIR No 93/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 18.09.2015 U/S 451,323 IPC on the statement Smt. Ghungri Devi w/o Sh. Tilu Ram R/O VPO Kinnu tehsil Rampur Distt shimla age 60 years alleging therein that on 18.09.2015 when she was cleaning her house, at about 11-00AM, Smt Vidya Devi W/o Veer Singh R/O VPO Kinnu entered in her premises & beaten her. The case is being investigated by HC Dola Ram I/O PP Sarahan.
- A Accident case FIR No.237/15 has been registered at PS West on 18/09/2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Ajay Kumar Garg R/O Ram Niwas Shivnagar Kasumpati shimla alleging therein that on 18.19.2015, he was going toward Shimla to Chandigarh in his vehicle. At about 11-00 PM, when he reached at Kachighati, at the same time one Truck No. HR-55G-8475 came rashly and hit his vehicle. In this accident his father & Nephew sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar, I/O PS West.
- A Injuries with sharp weapon case FIR No. 42/15 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 18.09.2015 U/S 324,304,506 on the complaint of Sh. Madan Sharma S/o Sh. Purna Prssad Sharma Nepali C/o Harpal Sopta R/o village & PO Jharag, Teh Jubbal alleging therein that on 18.09.2015, one person namely Purushotam S/o Sh. Durga Dass R/o village & PO Jharag beaten him. On this his medical examined has been conducted at CH Jubbal. Medical Officer has given injury with sharp weapon. The case is being investigated by HC Rafeeq Mohd. I/O PS Jubbal.
- Assault on Govt. Servant during discharge of his duty case FIR No. 159/15 has been registered at PS Theog today on 19.09.2015 U/S 341,323,353,120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Deepak Chauhan A/P JBT in Govt. Private School Shirgul Deothi, Tehsil Deha, Shimla stated therein that he was going to Sainj from Kuthar. When he reached near Sainj Chowk, three women one of them was Sumitra Devi along with one person came there, obstructed his way and beaten him and stopped him to perform his duty for 2 hours. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar, I/O PP Deha.
- During last 24 hours 78 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 22 & fine realized Rs. 13,200/-.
- Accused Shyam Lal Negi S/o Sh. Munshi Ram Negi R/o Village & PO Samoh, Tehsil Jhanduta Distt. Bilaspur A/p Deputy Commandant (Engineer) I.T.B.P. Station Headquarter Shimla age -50 Years arrested in case FIR No. 235/15 Dt. 17.9.2015 U/S 306 IPC PS West, today sent to judicial custody for 14 days by the trial court.
- Accused i) Ram Krishan Netgi age 39 years and ii) Mrs. Bhawani age 42 years D/o Lt. Sh. Charan Singh Negi R/o Negi Niwas, Sanjauli Shimla-6 have been arrested in case FIR No 314/15 U/S 498A, 506,323 & 34 IPC at PP Sanjauli, released on bail by the trial court.
- Accused i) Smt. Usha Devi W/o Sh. Surender R/o House No. 2, Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 64 years and ii) Swaran Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Sadik Ram R/o Village Basti Danish Manda, PS Bastishek No. 5, Distt. Jalandhar, Punjab A/P Film Agent C/o Sh. Vinod Seth, Revoli Building Lakkar Bazar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 300/15 Dt. 18.09.15 U/S 302,34 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in Police Custody upto 24.09.2015 by the trial court.