1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 303/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 05.09.2015 U/S 39 HP Ex. Act on the Ruka of ASI Nagdev I/C PP Mashobra stated that on dated 05.09.2015 at about 6.00 PM when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty near Soul Village he recovered 24 bottles of country liquor marked Uno No. 1 from the possession of Ram Lal S/O Lt Sh. Ratti Ram Sharma R/O Vill. Manla, PO Kyarkoti, Tehsil & Distt Shimla. On this case has been registered at PS Dhalli.
2. An Accident case FIR NO. 82/15 has been registered at PS East on dated 06.09.2015 U/S 279, 353, 332 IPC on the statement of Const. Ashwani No 441 PAR Mehli Distt. Shimla Age 27 That on night of 05,06/09/2015 he and HHG lakhvir No 3/2-74 was on duty at apple barrier duty mehli near housing board colony about 11-40 P.M. A tavera vehicle came from mehli and hit the police gumti. HHG lakhvir No 3/2-74 was present in the Police Gumti and injured in this accident. Case is investigating by HC Daleep No 232 I/O PP kasumpti P.S East Shimla.
3. A Criminal Breach of Trust case FIR No. 86/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 05.09.2015 U/S 407 IPC on the application of Sh. Chattare Lal Gupta S/O Sh. Darbari Lal Gupta R/O H. No. 236 Guru Road Near Jagdamba School Dehradun UK alleged therein in that he had loaded 600 apple boxes in the truck No. HR 38M-0287 from M/S P.F.C Sabzi Mandi Rohru to Calcutta. But above truck not reached at destination and he doubted that on the way driver Prem Pal S/O Sh. Jai Pal R/O Chachri PO Jussipur Mant and truck owner Saleem S/O Hasrath Ali R/O 257 Village Rathana Inayatpur Mithare Tehsil Bhawana Distt. Meruth sold above apple boxes to another person. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
4. A Wronful Restraint case FIR NO. 221/15 has been registered at PS west U/S 341,323, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raj Kumar S/O Sh. Almu Ram R/O Vill. Makrog, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, HP alleging therein that Smt. Leela, Seema Devi, Hem Raj & his wife obstructed his and his wife Smt. Rita Devi beaten them & threatening them with dire consequencies. The case is being investigated by SI Praveen Kumar I/C PP Jatogh.
5. A Wronful Restraint case FIR NO. 304/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli U/S 341,323, 506IPC on the statement of Smt. Vidya Thakur W/O Sh. Pawan Thakur R/O Cemetry Road Gate Sanjauli, Shimla-6, NR Prabhakar Auto Mobile alleging therein that when she alongwith her son Himanshu was going to her house at Cemetry Gate her neighbore Amit Thakur obstructed their way and slapped to her son Himanshu with dire consequencies. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwar Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
6. A House Trespass case FIR NO. 305/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli U/S 452, 342, 323, 34IPC on the statement of Ms Neelam Kumari D/O Sh. Sukhchain R/O Chikhar, PO Satlai, Tehsil Junga, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today on 06.09.2015 at about 9.30 AM She was alone at her house two unknown persons entered in her house and beaten her. Thereafter they both ran away from her house. In this incident she got injured. The case is being investigated by I/C PP Junga, PS Dhalli.
7. During last 24 hours 187 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 03 Persons Challaned under Mining Act. Total challaned compounded= 115 & fine realized Rs. 49,900/-
Accused Sanjay Kumar S/O Sh. Nand Bahadur R/O Sood Building Kasumpti, Shimla-9, HP, age 24 years has been arrested in case FIR NO. 82/15 dated 06.09.15 U/S 279, 353, 332 IPC today on 06.09.2015.