1. A House Trespass Case FIR No. 59/15 has been registered at PS West on today i.e. 28.02.2015 U/S 451,323,504,506 IPC on the application of Smt. Usha Sharma R/o Earnest Lodge near Gopal Mandir Boileauganj Shimla alleging therein that when she was present at her house at the same time her brother-in-law entered in her home & abusing her. He also beaten her brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by I.O Laiq Ram PS West.
2. A House Trespass Case FIR NO- 8/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 27-02-15 U/S 452,323,506 IPC on the application of Ms. Radha Singhta D/o. late. Sh Surat Ram V.P.O. Chirghaon Stated therein that on 27/02/15 at about 4:35 pm Jagdish S/o Sh. Hira Sukh Vill. Jhalwari entered in her house, beaten her and also threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. An Accident case FIR NO 37/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 27-02-15 U/S 279, 337, 304(A) IPC on the statement of Sh. Amar Dutt S/O Sh.Giwa Nand Vill Majhali PO Deothi Tehsil Rampur stated therein that on 27-02-15 he was going towards Balti Dhar. At about 2:55 pm one Maruti car no –HP 06 1414 met with an accident near Chiksa due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Hardyal. Gautam Sain S/O late. Sh Surat Ram Vill Chiksa sustained injuries and Hardyal Singh S/O late. Sh Bgrri Ram Vill chiksa PO Deuthi Tehsil Rampur age 26 yrs. died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Shashi Bhushan I/O PP Taklech PS Rampur.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 58/15 has been registered at PS West on 27-02-2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of SI Shyam Tomar I.O PS West stated therein that one Vehicle No. HP 40-5741 met with an accident near Sonu Bangla due to rash and negligent driving of driver Himashu S/o Sh. Suresh Kumar R/o Old Bus Stand Shimla and he sustained injuries in this accident. The case is being investigated by SI Shyam Tomar I.O PS West.
5. During last 24 hours Total 150 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act & 03 persons challan under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded= 53 and Fine realized Rs. 26,800/-.