- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 42/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 19.02.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka ASI Mohinder Lal, I/O PS Sadar Shimla stated therein that on 19.02.2015, he alongwith staff were on patrolling duty towards Kalibari & Mall Road Shimla. At about 08-20 PM, when they reached near Evening College Shimla, one person namely Balkrishan S/o Sh. Med Ram R/o Village Dimpo, PO Sarain, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 20 years has been intercepted by them. During search, 138 gram charas recovered from his possession. The above accused has been arrested by the police and case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Lal, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 08/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 19.02.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sher Singh, A/P Forman (E), Section Baghi, Electrical Sub-Division, HP SEB Ltd. Baghi, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 17/18.02.2015, some unknown person has stolen away 63 KVA Transformer, installed at Water Lift Scheme at Maltu. The case is being investigated by ASI Pradeep Kumar, I/C PP Baghi.
3. A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 10/15 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 19.02.2015 U/S 325,34 IPC on the report of Sh. Ramu S/o Sh. Man Bahadur Nepali C/o Sohan Singh R/o Village & PO Jharag, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla stated therein that on 17.02.2015, two persons namely Surinder Singh S/o Sh. Sohan Singh R/o Village & PO Jharag and Devi Singh have beaten him and his wife Shanti Devi with sticks. on 19.02.2015 After medical examination at CHC Rohru, Doctor has opined “Grievous Injury” to him. The case is being investigated by HC Pyare Lal, I/O PS Jubbal.
4. Concealment of birth by secret disposal of dead body case FIR No. 52/15 has been registered at PS West on 19.02.2015 U/S 318 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gopal Chand S/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Village Bastigunana, PO Kohbag, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 19.02.2015, when he was busy in his domestic work. He saw a dog carrying a infant (female). Apparently it seems that some unknown lady has thrown the above infant in bushes to conceal of birth. The case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumar, I/C PP Jutogh.
5. During last 24 hours Total 108 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded= 41 and Fine realized Rs. 22,600/-.
1. Accused Balkrishan S/o Sh. Med Ram R/o Village Dimpo, PO Sarain, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, age 20 years case FIR No. 42/15 Dt. 19.02.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sadar.