1. A ND&PS Act Case FIR No.34/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 26.02.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act on the rukka of ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur stated therein that on 26.02.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Nogli. At about 01.20 AM, on the secret information, he searched the Manohar Bar & Restaurant of Yog Raj S/o Sh. Mool Raj and recovered 226 gram Charas from his possession. The Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS Rampur.
2. A ND&PS Act Case FIR No. 11/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on 26.02.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act on the rukka of HC Gian Singh No. 214 I/O PS Chopal stated theirin that on 26.02.2015 at about 4:30 PM he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Khagna. On the secret information, he searched the dhaba of Jai Lal S/o Sh. Durga Nand R/o Village Khagna and recovered 11 gram charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh No. 214 I/O PS Chopal.
3. A ND&PS Act Case FIR No. 16/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 27.02.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act on the rukka of ASI Harpal I/O PS Kumarsain stated therein that today at 11.10 AM he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty when he reached at Link road Joksa he got a secrete information and checked the Alto Car No. HP 35-2517 in which two persons namely Sh. Tek Chand S/O sh. Khub Ram R/O Ruha, PO Dighad, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, aged 35 years and Smt. Shilu Devi W/O Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/O Vill. Chanoti, PO Kanda ghai, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, aged 38 years were sit during checking 2 Kg Charas recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Harpal I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. A Mischief by killing or maiming cattle, etc. Case FIR NO.35/15 is registered at PS Rampur on 26.02.15 U/S 429 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Kumar Sachiv Akta Shakti sewa simiti Padma Nagar, Stated that on dt. 26.2.15 at about 07.10 PM one Pickup No.HP06A-2635 hit the OX and died on the spot at near Khaneri Hospital above Pick up. The vehicle was driving by Sunni Kumar, crushed mischief by killing animal. The Case has been registered and being investigated by SI Ganga Dev I/C P.P City Rampur.
5. An Accident case FIR No 11/15 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 27/2/2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Rahul Jandev S/O Surender Jandev Caste Rajput R/O Village Kharu P. O Dewat Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla, He stated that on 26/02/2015 he along with Rajesh Bragta S/O Hem Chand Villahge &P.O Chopal Distt Shimla were going towards Chopal in Car Alto K10 No HP-08A- 1725 , which was driving by Rajesh Bragta When they reached Near Sangroti Nala at about 9.15 PM, Driver Rajesh Bragta lost his control over the vehicle and it rolled down from the road. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh , I/O PS Nerwa.
6. A Cheating Case FIR No. 57/15 has been registered at PS West on 27.02.15 U/ S 420,406,120-B IPC on the application of Smt. Kavita Sharma, BDC Member Mashobra Block alleging therein that she and Smt. Nirmla Dhiman together raised a loan amounting to Rs 1,00,000/- from Punjab & Sindh Bank Shoghi on business purpose but Smt. Nirmala Dhiman did not purchase any article and cheques of Rs 4900/- & Rs 47000/- deposited in the State Cooprative Bank Shoghi without her consent. The Case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West.
7. During last 24 hours 205 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M.V. Act. The total challan i.e. 60 compounded. Total amount of compounding fee of challan is Rs. 18,600/-
1. Accused Devender Singh S/O Sh. Jagjit Singh R/O Vill. Budhar Kanaita, PO Rampur, Tehsil Kasouli, District Solan, HP age 31 year has been arrested in Case FIR NO. 56/15 dated 26.02.2015 U/S 323, 324, 307 IPC on 26.02.2015 and sent to judicial custody.