1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 08/15 has been registered at PS East on 08.02.15 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Harish Garg, I/O PS East Shimla alleging therein that on 08.02.2015, during patrolling duty, One person namely Amit Kumar S/o SH. Ashok Kumar R/o Village Rukvila Out House, near Machhiwali Kothi, Shimla, age 29 years , has been intercepted by them near Raj Bhawan Bifurcation. During search, he recovered 820 tablets of Nitrosun-10 & 173 tablets of Spasmo-Proxyon Plus from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Harish Kumar, I/O PS East.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 08.02.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act the rukka of SI Deepak Thakur, I/O PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that pm 08.02.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Old Bus Stand & Lalpani in Shimla. At about 03-00 PM, when they were present on the road leading towards Lalpani, two persons namely Gaurav S/o Sh. Rakesh R/o Vilalge 309 Sikh Line Krishna Nagar, Shimla and Balvinder Pal S/o Sh. Mahinder Pal R/o Labour Hostel, Love-Kush chowk, Krishna Nagar Shimla have been intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 24 bottles of country liquor marka Suroor from their possession. The case is being investigated by SI Deepka Thakur, I/O PS Sadar.
3. A Gambling Act case FIR No. 54/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.02.2015 U/S 13-3-67 Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Des Raj Guleria, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.02.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty at Dhalli Bazar, Shimla. At about 06-00 PM, he checked the Private Bus No. HP-03B-0557 (Amarjeet Travel) and found that seven persons namely Raj Kumar, Anil Kumar, Subash, Dina Nath, Khem Chand, Aarif Husain & Naresh Kumar were playing cards with cash. They recovered Rs. 7260/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Des Raj Guleria, I/O PS Dhalli.
4. A Wrongful Restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 11/15 has been registered at PS Sunni on 08.02.2015 U/S 341,323,504,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vishan Chand S/O Lt. Sh. Jeet Ram R/O Village Roug, PO Dev Nagar, Sub Tehsil Dhami, PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.02.2015, at about 04.35 PM Pareep Kumar R/O Village Chadhania obstructed his way at Roug Nala and beaten him. He has also abused him and threatened with dire consequences. The Case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj, I/O PS Sunni.
5. A Public Nuisance case FIR No. 26/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 08.02.2015 U/S 290,336 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Thakur S/O Lt. Sh. Amar Singh Thakur R/O M/S Arti Jeweler Main Bazar Rampur Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 08.02.2015, at about 3.30 PM when he was going towards Gausadan Rajpura and saw that an Ox was trapped/Struck in the drain due to negligent work of the contractor of M/S Bharti Airtel Ltd near Nogli on NH-22. Contractor of above company did not made any efforts for safety and security of human life as well as animals. The Case is being investigation by HC Yoginger singh, I/O PS Rampur.
6. An Accident case FIR No. 10/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 08.02.2015 U/S 279,3327,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Guddu S/o Late Sh. Surmu R/o Village Malweri, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.02.2015, he was going towards his village at Malwari in A/F Alto 800, silver colour car driven by Narayan. At about 05-30 PM, when they reached at Tedheyan Kainchi, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Narayan S/o Sh. Harikrishan R/o Village Malwari, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla. In this accident two persons namely Anil S/o Sh. Khushi Ram, age 35 years and Narayan S/o Sh. Harikrishan R/o Village Malwari, PO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 45 yeas died on the spot and he sustained injury. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain, I/O PS Rohru.
7. During last 24 hours Total 112 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded= 72 and Fine realized Rs. 21,200/-.
1. Two accused namely (1) Bhikshwar Paswan S/o Bhola R/o Jamunnia P.O Kharik Bazar Distt. Bhagal Pur Bihar (2) Mohd Babu Ansari S/o Shabu din Ansari R/o Dhrub P.O Kharik Bazar Bhagalpur Bihar have been arrest in case FIR No 8/15 U/S 420,34 IPC PS New Shimla are on police remand upto 10.02.2015.
2. Two accused namely (1) Saleem S/O Sitar Mohammod R/o House No. 1603, Mani Mazra Chandigarh, age 50 and (2) Kishori lal S/O Late Sh. Jai Singh R/o Vill. Aandora, PO Amb, PS Amb Distt Una age 46 year have been arrested in Case FIR No. 08/15 Dt. 08.02.15 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Jubbal, are on police remand upto 13.02.2015
3. Accused Amit Kumar S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o Village Rukvila Out House, near Machhiwali Kothi, Shimla, age 29 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 08/15 Dt. 08.02.15 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East.
4. Four accused namely (1) Raj Kumar Thapa Chlawane S/O Hasta Bhadur Thapa Chlawane R/O Vpo & Distt Salyana Aanchal Rapti Nepal, Age 19, (2) Chetti Ram S/O Krishan Raj R/O Vill. Khani Po Salyana State Rapti Nepal Age 23, (3) Ashok Thapa S/O Harka Bhadur R/O Vpo & Distt Salyana Aanchal Rapti Nepal Age 22 & (4) Nirmal Budha S/O Budhi Ram R/O Vill. Chaklighat Po Sideshwari Distt. Salyana Aanchal Rapti Nepal Age 18 Years have been arrested in Case FIR No. 33/15 Dt. 27.01.15 U/S 302 IPC at PS West Shimla, are further on police remand upto 13.02.2015.