- An Excise Act case FIR No 60/16 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 31.09.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Tavender Singh alleging therein that today on 31.08.2016 at about 02:00 AM during patrolling along with staff at Dargi he checked a omini van No HP 63-2437,driven by VARINDER Kumar S/o Rajinder Kumar R/o Village Damechi P/o Beoliya Tehsil & Distt Shimla and recovered 15 boxes of country liquor from inside the vehicle.. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Tavender Singh.
- A Theft case FIR No 183/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30.08.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Rai Singh S/o Late Sh Ram Singh Rass Kunj near SSB Training Centre Apple Guard Kasumpti Shimla-9 age 48 Years alleging therein that on 30.08.2016 some unknown person stolen away copper core of electricity transformer situated at near car parking Chini Banglo. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwer I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Trespass Case FIR No 184/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 30.08.2016 U/S 451,452,143,427, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Karanveer S/o Sh Ravi Dev GM of Marigold Sarovar Portico Mashobra Shimla alleging therein that CITU/DYFI & its associates & section of agitating staff members trespassed the resort premises forcibly . They came through the 1st .gate by climbing and broke the chain link fencing of the resort boundary. Mr. Kishore Lal Dadwalia, Mr. Balak Ram, Rinku Rana , Mr. Vinod Bisanta & others they collectively and forcibly accumulated themselves in the porch/reception area and inside the hotel premises. They entered the kitchen area and threatened the willing workers & asked them to stop working move out of the hotel premises. The case is being investigated by ASI Nag Dev I/C PP Mashobra.
- A PDP Act case FIR No 147/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 31.08.2016 U/S 431,283 IPC & 3 PDP Act on the statement of Sh Rameshwar Singh S/o Sh Shiv Ram village Bhani P/o Cheog Tehsil and Distt Shimla alleging therein that a person namely Arun Chandel S/o Sh Layak Ram Chandel has dug the road connecting Bhani To Sinkhur and damaged the public property. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Fagu.
- An Excise Act case FIR No 53/16 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 31.08.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise on the rukka of SI/SHO Gulam Akbar PS Chopal alleging therein that during traffic checking and patrolling at Dhabas he got an information that a person namely Laiq Ram S/o Dhaju Ram R/o Village & P/o Dhabas was selling illegal wine. On this information, he searched the shop of Laiq Ram and recovered 12 boxes of Una No.1 country liquor, 1 box of officer choice English Liquor, 1 box Royal stag English Liquor,, 1 box officer choice black green whisky and 3 boxes of Beer thunderbolt. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Gulam Akbar PS Chopal.
- During last 24 hours 404 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 171 & fine realized Rs. 60700/- & 75 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 8,100/-
Accused i) Ugonnowillian Achiga R/O John D, Block-10 , Shop -24 Aspamda Shopping Complex Trader Fair Badagry Express Way Lagos Nigerian A/P C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi ii) Mrs. Nootan Jareen @ Pooja W/o Ugonnowillian C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 Dt. 05.07.2016 U/S 420,467,468,471,120B IPC at PS Kumarsain, are further on police remand upto 03.09.2016
Accused Bilal Ahmed S/o Sh. Mirajudeen Sheikh R/o VPO & PS Kishtwara Jammu and Kashmir age 32 years arrested in case FIR No 52/16 U/S 380, 511 IPC at PS Chopal is on Police remand up to 02.09.2016