Crime Report on 20.08.2016
1. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs case FIR No. 139/16 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 19.08.2016 U/S 295A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Amit Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Inder Singh Verma R/o Village Jagairi, PO & Tehsil Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 19.08.2016, some persons using Devta Palaqui in a very disgraceful manner at Rahi Ghat to earn the money. They have placed the palaqui in a dirtiest place caused hurt the religious feeling of common peoples. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/O PS Theog.
2. A Gambling Act case FIR NO. 28/16 has been registered at PS Kupvi today on dated 20.08.2016 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act, on the Rukka of ASI Satpal I/O PS Kupvi stated therein that when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty at Kupvi Bazar he got an secret information from source that some persons are playing cards on bet at ground of Kupweshwar Maharaj. On this he alongwith staff raided there and recovered Rs. 23,510/- from the possession of eight persons, who were playing cards on bet. The case is being investigated by ASI Satpal I/O PS Kupvi.
3. During last 24 hours 488 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 304 & fine realized Rs. 32,500/- , 15 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1500/- and 04 persons challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Sunil Kumar @ Sonu S/o Lt. Sh. Ranveer Singh R/o Village Kuthera, PO Bhawarna, Tehsil Palampur, Distt. Kangra A/P Working in New Light & Sound, Subzi Mandi Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 89/16 Dt. 19.09.2016 U/S 18,20,21-61-85 ND& PS Act at PS East, is on police remand upto 23.08.2016.
2. Proclaimed Offender Suresh Kumar @ Dhannu S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village & PO Hardev Pur, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, HP age 49 years, arrested in case FIR No. 170/08 Dt. 26.11.2008 U/S 379 411 34 IPC at PS Rampur, has sent to judicial custody.
3. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Rishi Ram R/o Village & PO Malangan, Tehsil Jhanduta, Distt. Bilaspur, HP age 35 years, arrested in case FIR No. 138/16 Dt. 19.08.16 U/S 379 427 34 IPC at PS Theog, is on police remand upto 22.08.2016.
4. Accused Mohd. Amjad S/o Sh. Hazi Shaukat Ali R/o 62 Fateh Road, Hakam Shah Colony, Sarahanpur, Distt. Bijnaur, UP arrested today in case FIR No. 186/16 Dt. 08.08.2016 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Sadar, is on police remand upto 22.08.2016.
5. Accused i) Piyush Titla S/o Sh. Balkrishan Titla R/o Village Alawang, PO Devri-Khaneti, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 25 years and ii) Pawan Mehta S/o Sh. Megh Ram Mehta R/o Village Thanari, PO Devri-Khaneti, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No. 68/16 Dt. 18.08.16 U/S 366A, 376, 506, 34 IPC & 4 POSCO Act at PS Kotkhai, are in police remand up to 24.05.2016.