1. A case under excise act is registered at Police Station Rampur on 28.02.2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise Act that on 27.02.2013 at about 5.30 PM, during patrolling at Panoli, 8 Bottles of country liquor were recovered from the Dhaba of Parveen Kumar s/o Vijay Nand R/o Panoli Sub Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla
2. A case under excise act is registered at Police Station Rohru on 27.02.2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise Act that on 27.02.2013, a raid was conducted in the store of Sandeep Thakur s/o Sh. Kesar Singh R/O Kanda, Tehsil Rohru District Shimla and 300 bottles of country liquor were recovered from his possession.
3. A house trespass case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 28/02/13 U/S 451, 427, 34 IPC on the application of Smt. Bimla Devi w/o Amar Singh R/o Village Sanai P.O. Dansa Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 27/02/13 at about 5.00 PM, Koku Devi w/o Ishwer Singh trespassed the house of complainant and threatened her with dire consequences. She and her husband caused damage to the apple plants of complainant as well.
4. A fire incident case is registered at Police Station Rampur on the application of Tikkam Singh, Member Jai Bhagwati V.F.U.S Nirsu that they have planted plants in area RP005FI Chadkupani under Watershed development programme in the year 2009-2010. On 26/02/13, the fire broke out in the said area and caused damaged to the plants.
5. A murder case is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 28.02.2013 u/s 302, 323 ipc on the report of Sh. Jawahar Lal S/O Lt. Moti Ram R/O Chhatridhar P O Kokunala Teh. & PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 28.02.2013, he received an information from Mathku Ram r/o Bandli that his Nepali servant Paras Ram is laying dead near Chandernagar and later on he came to know that Paras Ram and another Nepali namely Harka Bahadur were beaten by two other Nepalies Prem Bahadur and Daleep on 27.2.13. Harka Bahadur managed to run away from the spot but they continued to beat Paras Ram and killed him.
6. During last 24 hours, 151 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 08 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005) and 3 persons were challaned under Section 114(5) Police Act. The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COPTA is Rs. 25600/-.