1. A House trespass case is registered at Police Station Sadar on 11-02-13 u/s 452,323,34 ipc on the statement of Sh. Krishan Pawar S/O Sh. Kesar Singh Pawar A/P Cook CO Bhojan Dhaba, 14 Pay Lodge, Cart Road Shimla alleging therein that on 11-02-13 about 11.15 am, when he was doing his routine work, two persons namely Ajay Kumar s/o Sh. Madan Lal r/o Block No. 7 , Room No. 7 CPWD colony Bamloei and Jagan Kumar S/O Sh. Jaswant Singh R/O House No. 17 Goora Sraiy Cart Road Shimla entered above Dhaba and beat him.
2. A burglary case is registered at Police Station Sadar on 11-02-13 u/s 457,380 ipc on the statement of Smt. Satya Sharma W/O Sh. Gobind Ram Sharma R/O Vill- Khalyana , PO Shalaghat, Tehsil and PS Arki Dist. Solan alleging therein that during the intervening night of 11/12.02.2013, some unknown person stole away her purse from above ward containing one mobile Nokia and cash about Rs. 20,000/-.
3. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Rampur on 12-02-2013 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Sita Ram S/O Sh. Ganga Ram Vill. Nagot PO Kamand Tehsil Anni Distt. Kullu H.P that on 12-02-2013, when he was going to Nankhari in vehicle no. HP35-1904, at about 10.45 near Pandadhar, Sh. Hari Ram and another person wrongfully restrained him and beat him.
4. A hurt case is registred at Police Station West, Shimla on 11.02.2013 u/s 323, 325 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shiv Darshan S/O Sh. Raghuvanshi R/O Kamalpur PS Kuhani, Distt. Bhunjpur Bihar at present R/O Srikant Building Vaid Colony Shogi aged 12 years alleging therein that on 09.02.2013 he opened the door of a vehicle parked at Shogi and sat in it alongwith another child. In the evening, the owner of vehicle beat the boy (complainant) and he sustained grievous hurt.
5. A cable theft case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 12.02.2013 u/s 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Praveen Kumar JTO, BSNL Rampur that during the intervening night of 11/12.02.2013, some unknown person stole away 80-100 pairs 50 meters Cable wire from Chuhabag, near Bus Stand Rampur. During the course of investigation accused Neel Kamal S/O Jagat Ram R/O Solan has been arrested and stolen cable wire has also been recovered from his Auto Rickshaw No. HP-50-0715 at Jhakri.
6. During last 24 hours, 57 vehicles were Challaned by Shimla District Police under Motor Vehicle Act/SRU&P Act for violation of Traffic Rules.