1. CIRCULAR NO. 1 OF 2013
BEHAVOIUR WITH GENERAL PUBLIC
All police officials are requested that during interaction with general public the word Sir/Madam should be used. The police officer should introduce himself while talking to any person during official dealings. He should tell his Rank, Name and post in introduction.
All are also requested that they should not misbehave with anyone while they are interacting with public during official dealing.
Superintendent of Police,
Shimla district, Shimla-1
2. A case under ND & PS Act is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 1/2/13 U/S ND & PS Act that on 1/2/13 at 9AM, during patrolling at Krishna Nagar, 150 Nitrazepam-10 unclaimed Tablets, packed in a plastic packet, were found at Krishna Nagar.
3. A case under EXCISE ACT is registered at Police Station Rampur on 31/01/2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise Act that on 31/1/2013 at about 4:50 pm, during search of a shop at Shaneri, Rampur, 5 bottles of Country Liquor were recovered from the possession of the owner of shop.
4. A case under EXCISE ACT is registered at Police Station Rampur on 31/01/2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise Act that on 31/1/2013 at about 5:30 pm, during patrolling, 24 bottles of Country Liquor were recovered from the shop of a lady at Shaneri, Tehsil Rampur.
5. A THEFT case is registered at Police Station West, Shimla on 31/01/2013 U/S 380 IPC that on 18.12.2012, a girl who was the friend of the daughter complainant, visited her residence at Phagli and stole one Mobile and Rs. 20000/-.
6. A VEHICLE ACCIDENT case is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 01-02-2013 u/s 279, 304A IPC that on 31-01-2013 at 09.55 pm a vehicle No HP06A- 3617 D, met with an accident near Bhutti Kanchhi in which one person namely Abhishek S/O Sh Jai Chand R/O Village Nand Garon PO Noula Kumarsain died on the spot and 2 persons sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of above vehicle.