1. A CASE under excise act is registered at Police Station Rohru on 12.02.2013 u/s 61-1-14 Excise Act that on 12.02.2013 at about 5.00 PM, during patrolling at Jhundi near Samoli, 5 bottles Country Liquor were recovered from one Balbir Singh S/O Jonki Ram R/O Jhundi, PO Samoli, Tehsil Rohru.
2. A BURGLARY case is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 12.03.2013 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the application of Sh. Bhim Singh Verma R/O Verma Niwas Shanahan, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla that on 12.02.2013 about 8:00 AM, he went to his duty at IGMC Shimla. His neighbor informed him telephonically that some unknown person has broken the locks of the door of his room. When he reached his room, he found some Jewelry & Rs. 6000/- stolen from his Almirah. Total value of stolen property is Rs.60,000/- approximately.
3. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 13.02.2013 u/s 279, 337, 304-A IPC that on on 13.02.2013 at 6.30 AM, one vehicle Tampu No. HP63B-1700 rolled down fro road near Potidhar in which driver Abhay Singh S/O Dalip Singh R/O Domehar, Tehsil Kotkhai and Sanjay Thakur S/O Jagdish R/O Arhal Tehsil Rohru died on the spot and one Sh. Sanchit Verma S/O Sh. Surinder Verma R/O Darbar Tehsil Kotkhai sustained injuries who was referred to IGMC for treatment.
4. On 13.02.2013 at 7.15 AM, Pradhan Gram Panchayat Dhak Gaon, Chirgaon informed telephonically SHO Police Station Chirgaon that the fire broke out in the houses of Sh. Gulat Ram S/O Sh. Umi Chand R/O Gaon, Tehsil Chirgaon and Bhau Sen S/O Udham Lal R/O Gaon, Chirgaon which caused loss of Rs. 6 Lacs apporoximately.
5. During last 24 hours, 39 vehicles were Challaned by Shimla District Police under Motor Vehicle Act/SRU&P Act for violation of Traffic Rules. Two persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2003).