1. A case under EXCISE act is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 25.02.2013 U/S 61-1-14 Excise ACT that on 25.02.2013 a raid was conducted in the premises of one Tek Chand S/O Sh. Sant Ram R/O Patengli P/O Mashobra Distt Shimla on a secret information and 36 Bottles of country liquor were recovered from his possession.
2. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Theog on 25.02.2013 u/s 279, 337 ipc on the statement of Suresh Sharma S/O Laiq Ram Village Galana PO Kuthar alleging therein that on 25/2/13 at about 2.45 PM, one car No. HR03B-3956 met with an accident near Maipul in which one person namely Rajesh Kumar sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of above vehicle.
3. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Theog on 25.02.2013 u/s 279, 304-A ipc on the statement of Sahi Ram S/O Deep Ram Village Ghonna Po Mundu Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 26/02/13 at about 5.30 am, a car Maruti 800 rolled down from the road near Joay in which one namely anil Kumar S/O Bansi Lal R/O Jogabag, PO Basadhar, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla died on spot. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of above vehicle.
4. A house trespass case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 26-02-2013 U/S 451, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Nand Lal S/O Sh. Murat Ram Vill. Sunda P.O. Khaneri Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla a/p JBT Govt. Primary School Thala alleging therein that on 25-02-2013 at about 8.30 pm, Madan Lal R/O Bahali and Sarjan Singh R/O Munish trespassed his quarter and beat him.
5. During last 24 hours, 266 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules and 13 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005). The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COPTA is Rs. 57300/-.