1. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 16.02.2013 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mahesh Chand S/O Sh. Hari Singh R/O Ravtan PO Jhiknipul, Tehsil Chopal District Shimla alleging therein that on 15.02.2013 at about 8.00 PM, he was going to his home in a vehicle No. HP63B-0146 alongwith 4 other persons namely Balbir, Narender, Vicky & Dai Ram r/o Rawtan, Chopal. When the vehicle reached near Belag, the above vehicle rolled down from the road and all above persons sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by Chaman Lal, the driver of said vehicle.
2. A Cheating & Theft case is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 15-02-13 U/S 379, 420 IPC on the complaint of Madan Lal Choudhary S/O Trilok Chand Chaudhary R/O Akant Niwas Room No. 6 &7 near Bali Cottage Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that in the month of December, he met with a lame person at Bus stand Sanjauli who requested him for to stay with him for night. The complainant brought him to his quarter for night stay. He told his name Mukesh R/O Jubbal. On 07.01.2013, the complainant went to his native place at Hamirpur alongwith his daughter and handed over one key of room to Mukesh. On 11-2-13 he and his daughter came back and found that Mukesh was not present in the room and one briefcase containing Currency notes of Rs. 9865/-, 2 golden Jhumake, 2 Golden Rings, Cheque Book of Cooperative Book and one Silver chain was found stolen by Mukesh. On enquiry from the bank Rs. 1,32,000/- was withdrawn by Mukesh by putting the signature of complainant. Accused person has been apprehended.
3. A cheating case is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 15-02-13 U/S 420, 406, 120-B on the complaint of Rakesh Sharma R/O 261 Shyam Park Sahibabad Gaziabad (U.P.) alleged therein that he is a partner with D.N. Verma, Dinesh Thakur, Dalip Thakur and are dealing in a business of scrap in J.P. Power Plant at Tapari. He has given Rs.300000/- to Dalip Thakur and Rs.11,91839/- to Dinesh Thakur. Above three persons has sold scrap of Rs. 390000/-. Due to some domestic problems the complainant had to goto his home. He took a loan of Rs. 400000/- from the Market. On lodging the complaint against his partners, Dinesh Thakur compromised with him and gave a cheque of Rs. 580000/-. When he put above cheque for withdrawal in the bank, it was bounced. Above three persons cheated the complainant by making conspiracy against him.
4. A Burglary case is registered at Police Station West on 16/02/2013 u/s 457, 380 IPC on the Complaint of Sh. Narayan Singh Thakur Panch Tikkari Mashesh Mandir P.O. Panesh Tehsil & Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that during the intervening night of 11/12.02.2013, some Unknown person broke the locks of above temple and stole away Rs. 10,000/-.
5. During last 24 hours 166 Vehicles were challaned by Shimla District Police for the violation of Traffic Rules.