1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 91/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 30.08.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Devi Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain alleging therein that on 30.08.2017 at about 06-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff he recovered 05 Bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1 from the hotel of Suresh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Nanak Chand R/o Village & PO Kingal Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 123/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 31.08.2017 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jai Dev S/o Sh. Jaggan Nath R/o House No. 29/2 Villge Kaneta PO Sour, Tehsil Nalagarh Distt. Solan, HP alleging therein that on 30.08.2017 at about 11-50 PM, when he reached near Hassan Valley in his Pick-Up No. HP51T-7406, at the same time one Truck No AP31TF-3479, driven by Pervesh Yadav S/o Sh. Vasu Dev Yadav R/o Village & PO Rajauli, Distt. Nvada Bihar, age 22 years, rashly overtaking the other vehicles and rolled on his Pick-Up and damaged it badly. The case is being investigated by HC Parma Nand, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 92/17 has been registered PS Kumarsain on 30.08.2017 U/S 279 IPC & 185 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Sanjay Kumar S/o Lt. Sh Surender Kumar R/o Village & PO Anni TehsiL Anni Distt Kullu alleging therein that he is working as Fruit Seller. On 30.08.2017 at about 06-55 PM, while he was going towards Khaksu Mandi, at the same time one Car driven by Yashwant Singh R/o Village Bishladhar Tehsil Anni Distt Kullu who was in drunken condition, came rashly with negligent driving and met with an accident near Gopal Poultry Farm. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand I/C PP Sainj, Kumarsain.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 54/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 30.08.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kamal Chand S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Sirthi, PO Prounthi Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla, age 19 yeas alleging therein that he alongwith his cousin Pramod Singh was coming from Astandli to home in his vehicle No. HP62-3286. When they reached near Prahat Pul, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Pramod Singh & fell down into deep gorge, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Yudhishtar, I/O PS Jubbal.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 162/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 30.08.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Arun Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Manohar Lal R/o Nand Bhawan, Top Flour near Thakur Bag, Annandale Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP63-9154 (Pulsar) parked near St. Thomas School, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Radhey Shyam, I/O PS Sadar.
6. USED CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT DISCHARGE HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 163/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 30.08.2017 U/S 353,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pawan Narwal S/o Late Sh. Charan Dass Narwal R/o Kamla Kunj Middle Sangti Near Summerhill Shimla A/P working in Revenue Branch, MC Shimla alleging therein that on 30-08-2017 at about 3-35 PM one person namely Om Parkash came to MC office to know the present status in the case of Sh. P.P. Singh, DRC Complex Lakkar Bazar and started to abused and also manhandled him during performed his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences.
7. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY: Case FIR no. 154/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 31.08.2017 u/s 143 IPC & 8 NH Act on the rukka of HC Sudesh Kumar No. 28 I.O PS Theog alleging therein that today 100/120 people under the leadership of Rakesh Singha, Kapil Bhardwaj, Sandeep Verma, Suresh Verma has staged a dharna on Kotkhai incidents outside the PS Theog and obstructed the general traffic on NH-05. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh Kumar I.O PS Theog.
8. During last 24 hours 367 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 108 & fine realized Rs. 44,000/-, 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1700/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act and fine realized Rs. 7,000/-.
1. Accused Dinesh Verma @ Vicky S/o Sh. Inder Singh R/o Village Shirgal (Dewarighat) PO Thana, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 30 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 152/17 Dt. 28.08.17 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.