1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 79/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 29.11.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Dalip Singh S/o Sh. Gorkhu Ram R/o Village & PO Dochi Tehsil & PS Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that on 29.11.2017 at about 06-05 PM, a vehicle No. HP10-0428 came rashly and after hit him run away from the spot. In this accident he sustained injuries on his left leg. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar, I/O PS Jubbal.
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 239/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 30.11.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashok Verma S/o Lt. Sh. Jash Ram R/o Village Phayal, PO Shoghi, Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that on 29.11.2017 at about 09-30 PM, his elder brother namely Vinod Verma was wrongfully restrained & assaulted by three persons namely Ishwar Dutt S/o Lt. Sh. Med Ram, Nittu S/o Sh. Krishan & Nitesh S/o Sh. Krishan all are the resident of Village Phayal, PO Shoghi, Shimla with wooden rod, when he was on the way to home. The case is being investigated by HC Sushant, I/O PS Shimla West.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No 146/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 30.11.2017 U/S 341,323,506,427,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rohit Ranta S/O Sh. Hardayal Singh Ranta R/O Daroti Po Tikker Teh Rohru Distt Shimla H.P, alleging therein that today on 30.11.2017, he alongwith his relatives was going to attend the marriage in village Shekal, On the way three persons namely Sumit, Pankaj and honey obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. They have also broken his car and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Rajinder Singh, I/O PP Tikker.
4. During last 24 hours 181 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 54 fine realized Rs. 19,700/- and 30 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,000/-.
1. Accused Amit Thkaur S/O Late Sh. Kamal Thakur R/O Thakur Niwas Near Block No. 51 Sector-4 New Shimla Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 26 Years, arrested in case FIR No. 237/17 Dt. 25.11.2017 U/S 376 IPC & 3(I) SC& ST Act at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Police custody upto 02.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused (1) Laky Dorje Bangshe S/O Sh. Pena Bangshe R/O Village & PS Chapsha, District Chukha, Bhutn Age 22 Years, (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (2). Kin Jog Thinley S/O Late Sh. Nado R/O Village Jhaan Sarvo, PS & District Punakha, Bhutan, aged 25 years (4th Year Civil Engineering student) (3) Phunsho Chopel S/O Phuvrinzen R/O Village and PS Paro, District Gepte, Bhutan aged 21 years, (4th Year Architect student) and (4) Sonu @ Tashi S/O Sh.Kishan Singh, R/O Village Haripur, PO Sarol, PS, Tehsil and District Chamba aged 26 years (1st Year M;Tech student), arrested in case FIR No. 135/17 Dt. 27.11.2017 U/S 307, 341, 147, 149, 323 IPC at PS Shimla East, are remanded in Police custody upto 02.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.