1. A Kid/Abduction- Case FIR No. 221/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 363 IPC has been registered in PS West, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Tej Ram S/o Sh. Nokh Ram R/o House No. 108, Annadale Shimla alleging therein that his son Pankaj studying in 10+1 class. On 02.11.2017 at 09.00 AM, his son Pankaj aged 17 years went to school but did not come back to home. He searched him every possible place but could not traced him till now. He suspects that his son has been abducted by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by SI Dev Raj, I/O PS West, Shimla.
2. A Theft - Case FIR No. 220/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 379 IPC has been registered in PS West, Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Rohan Thakur S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Gaytri Niwas, Near M.I. Room Summer Hill, Shimla alleging therein that on 01.11.2017, he parked his M/Cycle No. HP22D-1585 (Pulsar) at Chakkar Shimla, which has been stolen by some unknown person. The value of M/Cycle is around Rs. 70,000/-. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran No. 1688, I/O PS West, Shimla.
3. Wrongfully Restrain- Case FIR No. 158/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 341, 323 IPC has been registered in PS Dhalli, Shimla on the complaint of Smt. Meena Devi W/o Sh. Kartar Singh R/o VPO Junga, District Shimla alleging therein that she solemnized marriage with Sh. Kartar Singh since ten years ago. On 02.11.2017 her husband came to home in drunken condition and gave beatings her and left from the home. In the morning of 03.11.2017 she came to know that he was lying in the PWD Store. On this she went there and asked him to come home but he denied. As she was coming back, her husband again beat her with stick which caused injury on her arm. The case is being investigated by HC Virender Kumar I/O, PP Junga, District Shimla.
4. Case FIR No. 185/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 323, 325 IPC has been registered in PS Rampur on the statement of Smt. Tulsi Devi W/O Sh Ravi Kumar R/O ward No 15, Jeera, PO Gugmana Mohalla, Tehsil Firozpur, Punjab A/P Jagatkhana, PO Rampur, Tehsil Nirmand, Ditt Kullu alleging therein that on dated 01/11/17 she went to Rampur and asked her husband to give some money. On this he gave beatings to her due to which she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh Kumar No. 17 PP City Rampur, District Shimla.
5. Case FIR No. 186/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 66 (A) IT Act., has been registered in PS Rampur on the complaint of Smt. Anita Shrma D/O Lt. Sh. Ward No. 1, Kaylanpur, Rampur, District Shimla alleging therein that her daughter is studying in GPG College Rampur Bsr and she came to know that someone has opened her fake and fraud face book id as “Sharma Anenni Sharma & Akshay Kapoor” in which her photo and daughter has been uploaded with wrong intention by writing mischievous comment just to defame her. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Rampur, District Shimla.
6. Case FIR No. 222/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 39 (A) HP Excise Act., has been registered in PS West, Shimla on the ruka of ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West stating therein that on 03.11.2017 at about 05.45 PM, he along with staff was on nakabandi duty near Shoghi Barrier. During nakabandi a vehicle No. HR-26BV-9032 driven by Rajesh S/o Sh. Bhagwan R/o VPO Ishapur, Tehsil Nazaf Garh, Delhi and three person namely Gaurav, Vipin & Deepak were sitting on the rear seat of the vehicle. During search of said vehicle 6 bottles of Royal Stag have been recovered from the dikki of vehicle. The case is investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West, Shimla.
7. Case FIR No. 133/17 dated 03.11.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act., has been registered in PS Rohru on the statement of Sh. Pankaj negi S/O Shishu Pal R/O Malwari, PO Seema, Teh Rohru, Distt. Shimla. Stated there in that on 3.11.2017 at 02:40 PM he was going to Patsari from Mendhli on Scooty No. HP 10A-8120. On the way a vehicle No. HP 77-0003 came from Patsari Side and hit his scooty and run away from the spot, due to which he fell down on road and he got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar N0 222 I/O PS Rohru, District Shimla.
During the last 24 Hours 412 vehicles have been challaned and compounded 198 of fine Rs. 64,900/- and 29 persons have been challaned under Smoking Act and fine Rs. 2900/-.