Crime Report November 8, 2017.
1. Case FIR No. 225/17 dated 07.11.17 U/S 341,143,188 IPC PS West Shimla has been registered on the rukka of ASI Ram Nath that he a/w police staff was present at Totu in connection with patrolling, he noticed banners flags and chair of Congress Party suspended at Totu Chowk where Mr Kohali Youth Congress President was present. When asked Mr Kohali he told that the Congress rally has to be held by the workers but failed to produce any permission to this effect . The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Nath IO, PS West Shimla.
2. Case FIR No. 126/17 dated 07.11.2017 U/S U/S 505(2) IPC,PS East Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Shri Harbans Lal Election Officer office of the Chief Electoral Officer that it has been brought to the notice that rumors are being spread about EVM and VVPPATs by some anti social elements. The case is being investigated by SI, Raguveer Singh I/C PP Kasumpti Shimla.
3. Case FIR No. 25/17 dated 07.11.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304-A IPC PS Nankhari has been registered in Nankhari that a pick up fell down and one person died. The case is being investigated by IO of PS, Nankhari
4. Case FIR No. 69/17 dated 07.11.2017 U/S 39 Excise Act PS Chopal has been registered and recovered 72 Bottle English Wine Aristocrat premium.
5. Case FIR No. 188/17 dated 07.11.2017 U/S 39 Excise Act has been registered in PS Rampur, Shimla and recovered 30 Box Unna No-1
Superintendent of Police,
Shimla District Shimla.