1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 69/17 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 07.11.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 06/07.11.2017, during nakabandi alongwith staff at Newati Road, one vehicle No. HP62-2328 stopped by them for checking and recovered 72 Bottles of English liquor marka Aristocrat Premium from the above vehicle under the possession of Homender Singh S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o Village Berag, PO & Tehsil Chopal, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 74/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 07.11.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Dilu Ram, I/O PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.11.2017 at about 10-00 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Dargi, one person namely Jitender Thakur S/o Sh. Amar Singh R/o Village Sohal Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, age 37 years apprehended by them alongwith 12 Bottles of Country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Dilu Ram, I/O PS Sunni.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 187/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 06.11.17 U/S 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Om Prakash S/O Sh. Rajinder Kumar R/o Village Racholi PO Khaneri Rampur Bsr Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 06.11.2017 at about 08-30 AM, one A/F Auto met with an accident and rolled down 80 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of the driver Sunder Singh S/O Sh Ram Singh R/o Village Racholi PO Khaneri Rampur. In this accident driver Sunder Singh died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Singh IO PS Rampur.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 96/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 06.11.2017 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the ASI Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 06.11.2017 at about 06-00 PM, one Santro Car No. HP10A-3733 met with an accident near Kamron Kainchi and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Kailash Nath. In this accident, two persons namely Kailash Nath (driver) S/o Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Village Munchada (Dogri), PO Samoli Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 50 years & Darshan Dass S/o Sh. Lal singh R/o Village Tikker, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 48 years died on the spot and one person namely Gopi Chand S/o Sh. Bhagat Chand R/o Village Tikker, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla sustained injuries.
5. MISCHIEF BY FIRE: Case FIR No. 206/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 06.11.2017 U/S 435 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ajay Saini S/o Sh. Amar Chand Saini R/o Village & PO Kummi, Tehsil Balh Distt. Mandi alleging therein that he is the operator of L&T Machine bearing N603D02473. On 05.11.2017 at about 11-30 PM, driver Inder Pal has parked above Machine on the road side near Pump House at Kyar and came to his room at Chhaila. During the night of 05/06.11.2017, some miscreant has set a fire in his Machine and totally damaged it alongwith documents. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila.
6. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 126/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 06.11.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint alleging therein that on 03.11.2017, she received a phone call from Mobile No. 8768596348, who introduced himself Deepak Sharma, Sr. Manager of SBI New Shimla and asked her Debit Card number as her card was being blocked due to GST. After that she came to know that three transactions have been made and Rs. 43,900/- fraudulently withdrawn from her account. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand, I/O PS New Shimla.
7. During last 24 hours 76 vehicles challaned under MV Act, fine collected Rs. 18,000/- and 13 persons challaned under smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1300/-.