1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 28/17 dated 31.10.17 U/S 20,21,22,29-61-85 PS Kupvi has been registered on the rukka of ASI Subhash Chand I/O PS Kupvi alleging therein that on 31.10.17 at about 04.30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, two persons namely Deepak Tehraaik @ Sanju S/O Sh.Roshan Lal R/O Village Bedar, Tehsil &PS Kotkhai, HP age 39 years and Ramesh Kumar S/O Sh.Gian Singh R/O Tekkar P/O Kulag Tehsil & PS Kupvi Distt. Shimla intercepted by them near Kharkhaali and recovered 48 gram Charas & 05 Tab of Nitro-sun from their possession. The case is being investigating by ASI Subhash Chand I/O PS Kupvi Shimla.
2. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 153/17 dated 31.10.17 U/S 20 -61-85 PS Dhalli has been registered on the rukka of HC Ramesh Chand I/O PP Mashobra alleging therein that on 31.10.17 at about 05.30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one persons namely Kamal Singh @ Akshay Varma S/O Sh.Rajinder Singh Varma R/O Village Himari (Jubbar), PO. Kufri Tehsil &Distt. Shimla, HP age 19 years intercepted by them near Mashobra and recovered 516 gram Charas from his possession.
3. A Case FIR No.152/17 dated 31.10.2017 U/S 420 IPC Has Been Register in P.S Dhalli on the complaint of Khyali Ram S/O Balak Ram Village Dhalli Bagra, PO Piran, Sub Tehsil Junga Distt Shimla PIN-173217. He received a tlephoneic call on his mobile number 98053-14856 dated 21/09/2017 at 2:17 PM from mobile number +91-88777-84966. There was a man talking from this number. He told him that his ATM was going to be closed Shortly. So in order to keep it functional, AADHAAR number and ATM numbers are required. He provided him the detail of AADHAAR number (876054798533) and PNB ATM card number (6070936069369061)[copy of AADHAAR and PNB ATM are also attached for your reference]. Afterward, He received the OTP message from VK-PNBACS. After few minutes he called him back and requested to give the six digits OTP that he received on his registered mobile number. He gave him the OTP. This process was repeated for seven times and He got total deduction of Rs. 46993/- (copy of Bank account transaction is also attached). The deduction of Rs 46,993/- happened for seven times with amounts at each tracsactions as follow, Rs. 1990.00, Rs 9999.00. Rs 9999.00 Rs 4999.00, Rs 9999.00, Rs 1999.00, Rs. 4999.00. Case has been Register and being Investigated by ASI Om Parkash Garg I/C PP Junga.
4. An Excise Act. Case FIR No. 75/17 dated 31/10/2017 u/s 39(1) a HP excise act has been registered on the rukka of ASI keshav chand I/C PP S/Nagar that during the search of house of Sh Ram Rattan S/O. Sh. Daulat Ram R/O Jharashli PO. Jhagtaan, Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla at 5.15 pm at Jharashali recovered 2 boxes country liquor i.e. 24 bottles marka ranger orange from his possession . case is investigated by ASI keshav Chand I/C PP S/Nagar.
5. An Excise Act. Case FIR No. 202/17 dated 31/10/2017 u/s 39(1) a HP excise act has been registered on the rukka of ASI Purshottam Chand I/C PP Chailla that during the search of house of Sh Budhi Ram S/O. Sh. Gangiya R/O Vill. Mandal PO. Tiyali, Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla, recovered 46 boxes country liquor i.e. 29 boxes Una No. 1,12 Boxes of HP. Orenge and 05 Boxes marka orange from his possession . case is investigated by ASI Purshottam Chand I/C PP Chailla.
6. An Excise Act. Case FIR No. 203/17 dated 31/10/2017 u/s 39(1) a HP excise act has been registered on the rukka of ASI Rakesh Guleria I/C PP Matiyana that during Patrolling alongwith staff recovered 04 bottles of UnaNo.1 from his possession of Sh. Mast Ram S/O. Sh. Shrinath R/O Vill. Talin PO. Matiyana, Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla, . case is investigated by ASI Rakesh Guleria I/C PP Matiyana.
7. An Excise Act. Case FIR NO 86/2017 dated 31-10-2017 u/s 39 HP Ex. Act has been registred on the rukka of ASI Purshotam I/C PP Sarahan. He allinging that on dated 31-10-2017 at about 3-20 pm when he was situated at Rangori during patrolling alongwith staff . Then during patrolling he recovered 5-1/2 bottles of local wine from the possession of Gokul Ram s/o Kuttu R/O Rangori Thana Jhakri Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP. Thus this kind of act came in to the crime of u/s 39 Hp Ex. Act. Case is being investigating by self SI/SHO PS Jhakri.
8. An Excise Act Case FIR No. 22/17 dated 31.10.17 has been registered at Police Station Nankhary U/S 39 of HP Excise act. On the rukka of SI/SHO Chint Ram PS Nankhary District Shimla alleging therin that on 31/10/2017 at about 05.15 pm, durinig petroling near Nalaban one person Surat Ram S/O Sh.Lachi Ram R/O Thua Post Office Lailan Tehsil Nankhary District Shimla HP age 60 yrs, was coming toward Nankhari carring a cary bag on his right hand . on the suspection, serach of carry bag has been candcted and recovered 9 bottles of illicit country liquor marka rangr the ornage from his possession.The case is being investigated by SI/SHO.
9. Gambling Act. Case FIR No. 126/2017 dt. 31.10.2017 U/S 4 Gambling Act. PS Kumarsain Distt . Shimla, has been registered on the rukka of ASI Hem Chand I/C PP Sainj alleging therein that on 31.10.17 at about 5PM alongwith staff during raid at village Bhutti recovered RS. 61,500 from the possession of 14 peoples in the house of Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Lt. Sh. Dharm Pal V.P.O.Bhutti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigating by ASI Hem Chand I/C PP Sainj.
10. An Accident case FIR No. 127/17 dated 31.10.17 U/S 279,337 IPC at PS Kumarsain has been registered on the statement of Sh. Rajinder Kumar S/O Lt. Sh. Ganga Ram R/O Vill. Mohali PO. Teshan Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla. Allinging therein that on 31.10.17 at about 9:30 AM when he was driving his texi Luhri to Sainj, while he reached at Kaani Nala, he saw a red colour car is rolled down from road. There is five persons were sitting in the car no. HP 35 -3114. They all are injured. The driver’s name known as Partap Chand S/O Prakash Chand R/O VPO Piyog Tehsil Anni Distt. Kullu. They all are sent to Rampur for treatment in Private vehicle.The case is being investigating by ASI Hem Chand I/C PP Sainj.
11. An Accident case FIR No. 213/17 dated 31.10.17 U/S 279,337 IPC at PS West has been registered on the statement of Sh. Chint Ram S/O Sh. Sudama Ram R/O Vill. Bhupar PO. Jadol Tehsil Sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi. Allinging therein that on 30.10.17 while he was on the way to Anandpur to unload his truck No. HP63B 0628. When he reached at Shoghi, a M/Cycle No. HP 52A 4210 hits from behind because of rash and negligent driving. The case is being investigating by HC Chander Shekhar I/O PS West.
12. During last 24 hours 320 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded 267 & fine realized Rs. 65,500/- and 12 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fined Rs. 1300/-