1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 133/17 has been registered at PS East on 21.11.2017 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhupinder Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/o House No. 66/84, Naya Shiv Mandir, Neelam Colony, near Govt. Sr. Sec. School Lalpani, Shimla alleging therein that he is deputed as PSO with Hon’ble Justice, High Court of HP. On 21.11.2017, he was going to the residence of Hon’ble Judge in Govt. vehicle No. HP03C(T)-1156 driven by Jaspal. At about 01-35 PM, when they reached near Police House, at the same time a vehicle No. UK07AQ-8710 (Honda Brio) driven by Sanjeev Dutta, which was on the way towards Raj Bhawan, negligently taking the pass and hit their vehicle from driver side. The case is being investigated by HC Parul Nanta, I/O PS Shimla East.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 171/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 22.11.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mohit Gupta S/o Sh. Chhote Lal Gupta R/o Sahani Niwas, near Dhalli Tunnel Shimla alleging therein that on 21.11.2017 at about 10-00 PM, after closing his shop, he alongwith Lapbu Yadav & Abhishek was going towards Dhalli in his scooter No. HP62-1939. As they reached near Petrol Pump, at the same time a Pick-Up No. HP63A-1789 negligently turned his vehicle on right side and hit with his scooter, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 215/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 21.11.2017 U/S 279, 429 IPC on the statement of Sh. Prakash Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village Pataihana, PO Devathi, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that he have 500/550 sheeps/goats. On 21.11.2017, he, his son Rajender Singh & his servant was going towards Sirmaur from Theog alongwith his sheeps/goats. At about 12-30 PM, when they reached near Tharmati on NH-05, at the same time a Truck No. 16A-1858 came rashly with negligent driving and crushed his one Sheep & one sheep sustained grievous injuries.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 93/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 22.11.2017 U/S 279 IPC & 184 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Parvinder Singh Gill S/o Sh. Gurbaksh Singh Gill R/o Village & PO Jhakri, Shimla alleging therein that today on 22.11.2017 at about 12-45 AM midnight, when he was near his Sweet Shop at Jhakri, at the same time a LP Truck No. HP11-5950, driven by Billu S/o Sh. Kamal R/o Village & PO Namhol, Tehsil & Distt. Bilaspur came rashly from Rattan Pur side and hit 7/8 vehicles parked on the roadside. The case is being investigated by ASI Bir Singh Negi, I/O PS Jhakri.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 70/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 22.11.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Bahadur C/o Virender Chauhan R/o Village Belag PO Jhiknipul, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla stating therein that on 22.11.2017 at about 7.30 AM, he was coming from Jhiknipul to Chopal in vehicle No. HP08B-0167 Bolero camper driven by Anil Kumar. When they reached near Nerwa Bifurcation, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Anil Kumar, caused sustained sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush Rana, I/O PS Chopal.
6. A case FIR No. 132/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 21.11.17 U/S 302 IPC on the statement of Sh. Balbir S/o Sh. Prem Dass R/o Village Bough PO Devri Khaneti Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 48 years alleging therein that his father Prem Dass, after retirement from PWD, is running a shop at Bough and residing in the upper story of the shop. Yesterday in the evening at about 04-30 PM, when he came to shop he saw that his father’s room was locked and in mean time he found the key nearby the shop. When he opened the room and found that his father was lying dead on the bed with blood stained injuries on his head. Some persons told him that a Kashmiri Labourer namely Ramesh, who was working with Surender Singh at Village Bough has been escaped since evening of 20.11.2017. He suspected that Kashimri Labourer Ramesh has killed his father. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai.
7. A Burglary case FIR No. 134/17 has been registered at PS East today on 22-11-17 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pranjal Uniyal owner of Shop No 119 Chotta Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has broken the door locks of his shop and stolen away Rs. 5,000/6,000. The case is being investigated by HC Parul I.O PS East.
8. During last 24 hours 265 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 110, fine realized Rs. 31,300/-, 09 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act and fine realized Rs. 17,500/-.