- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 36/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 30.03.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that on 30.03.2018, during traffic/patrolling checking at Jhiknipul, one person namely Maheshwar Singh S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Jhalas PO Jhiknipul Tehsil Chopal District Shimla apprehended by them alongwith 24 Bottles of illicit Country liquor. The case is being investigated by SI Kamlesh Kumar, SHO PS Chopal.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 37/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 31.03.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Virender Kumar, I/O PS Chopal alleging therein that today on 31.03.2018, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Naseeb S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Bhodhna PO & Tehsil Chopal District Shimla apprehended by them alongwith 18 Bottles of illicit Country liquor at Chopal Bazar. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
- NEGLIGENT CONDUCT WITH RESPECT TO FIRE: Case FIR No. 16/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 30.03.2018 U/S 285 427 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kirpal Singh Rangta R/o Village & PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai Shimla alleging therein that Shiv Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Mani Ram R/o Village & PO Mahasu and his Mother set a fire in his fields. Suddenly the fire spread towards his orchard due to their negligent act and burnt some apple trees. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 14/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 31.03.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dil Bahadur Khatri S/o Sh. Tek Bahadur Khatri Nepali A/P C/o Sh. Pramod Sharma R/o Khara Pathar Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla stated therein that today on 31.03.2018 at about 10-00 AM, a vehicle No. HP10A-9381 met with an accident at Mochhra near Khara Pathar. In this accident, three persons Karan, Meera & one girl sustained injuries. The case is being investigated ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal.
- During last 24 hours 424 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 225 fine collected Rs. 94,000/- and 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,000/-.
1. Accused Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Aasha Ram R/I Village Kalta PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 dated 28-03-2018 U/S 302 IPC PS Nankhari, is remanded in Police Custody upto 02.04.2018, by the Ld. Court.