- A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 42/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 16.03.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Kishore Kumar, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.03.2018 at about 07-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Dalip Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Dhar Chandna PO Dhar Tehsil Kupvi District Shimla, age 26 years intercepted by them near Army Mess Gate at Lift Shimla and during the search 148 Gram Charas recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Kishore, I/O PS Sadar.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 42/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 16.03.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the rukka of HC Sudesh, I/O PS Theog, Shimla alleging threrein that on 16.03.2018 at about 08-45 PM, a Maruti Car No. HP62A-3260 met with an accident near Bhohalu Curve and rolled down 200 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Rakesh Kumar. In this accident, two persons namely Rakesh Kumar & Manoj Kumar S/o Sh. Girja Nand R/o Village Kilra PO Mahog Tehsil Theog, Shimla have been died. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh, I/O PS Theog.
- A THEFT: Case FIR No. 57/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 16.03.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Satish Kumar S/o Sh. Sardaru Ram R/o Sushil Bhawan Airport Road, Vijay Nagar PO Totu Tehsil & District Shimla, age 61 years alleging therein that on the intervening night of 15/16.03.2018, some unknown person has stolen away the Motorcycle No. HP52B-2830 of his son and parked on the roadside outside his residence and another Motorcycle No. HP18A-6431 of Mukesh S/o Sh. Rama Nand R/o Bhatgarh PO Renuka Distt. Sirmaur, parked near Shiv Nagar, Totu. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PP Jutogh.
- A Theft case FIR No. 58/18 dated 17-03-2018 u/s 379 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Devki Nandan S/o Sh. Tek Ram R/o Vill Shilagaon PO Anandpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he has parked his scooty No. HP14D-8802 outside of his house. On 16-03-2018 he saw that scooty was missing from the spot. He has doubt that some unknown person has stolen away his scooty. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I.O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 376 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 174 fine collected Rs. 80,300/- and 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,400/- .
- Accused Arun Kumar S/o Sh. Neem Chand R/o Village Lower Dhar PO Tandi Tehsil Nirmand District Kullu, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 14.03.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Lalit Shiya S/o Sh. Thakur Sain R/o Village Goskwari PO Gushali Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla, HP, arrested in Case FIR No. 77/17 Dt. 28.09.2017 U/S 306 201 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police custody upto 18-03-2018
- Accused Dalip Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Ram R/o Village Dhar Chandna PO Dhar Tehsil Kupvi District Shimla, age 26 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 42/18 Dt. 16.03.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar remanded in Police Custody upto 19-03-2018.