- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 49/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 28.03.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu alleging therein that on 28.03.2018, on the secret information, a police raid has been conducted in the Dhaba of Govind Sharma S/o Sh. Thakur Dass R/o Village Manda PO Dharech Tehsil Theog, Shimla & recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor marka Una No.-1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu, Theog.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 68/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 28.03.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Deeraj Verma S/o Sh. Manjeet Singh Verma R/o Village Kufri PO & Teshil Kumarsain, District Shimla stated therein that he alongwith his wife were coming from Village Kyar near Totu in his vehicle No. DL9CH-3720, driven by his wife. As they reached on National Highway road bifurcate to Village Kyar, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 100 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of his wife.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 50/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 29.03.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Abhishek Chauhan S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Village Dhanal PO Galani Tehsil Kumarsain Shimla stated therein that he alongwith his friend was coming to Kumarsain from Delhi in his Car No. HP63-5539. In the intervening night of 28/29-03-2018 about 02-30 AM, when they reached near Lambidhar, a vehicle No. UA07G-0585 came rashly in wrong side and collide with his vehicle. In this accident, a person travelling in vehicle No. UA07G-0585 sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh, I/O PP Fagu, Theog.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 69/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 29.03.2018 U/S 341, 506 IPC & 30 Arms Act on the complaint of Sh. Latesh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Kanshi Ram R/o Village Tanda PO Balt Tehsil Balah District Mandi A/P driver in HRTC Bus No. HP63-6773 HRTC Unit-II Shimla alleging therein that on 28.03.2018, when he was coming to Old Bus Stand from New Bus Stand. At about 07-15 PM, as he reached near RTO office, at the same time, a vehicle No. HP07C-0515 came from MLA Crossing side by overtaking other vehicles and stopped in front of Bus. As he asked the driver of vehicle to reason for overtaking he came out from vehicle and started abusing and threatened with dire consequences with pistol and run away from the spot towards Victory Tunnel.
- A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 28.03.2018 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mohan Singh S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Village Baloon PO Sungri Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that one Vijay Kumar, KBC Company Kotkata told him telephonically that he won a lottery amounting to Rs. 2.30 crore and asked him to deposited Rs. 15 lacs as GST before 31 March, 2018 in his account. On this, he deposited above amount on the PNB account number provided by him. But now he came to know that he was dishonestly cheated by Vijay Kumar above. The case is being investigated by ASI Jia Lal, I/C PP Khadrala.
- During last 24 hours 384 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 225 fine collected Rs. 66,800/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1900/-.
Today a Fire incident took place at vill. Sarain Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla. In this incident 07 houses of 1) Jalam Singh 2) Pratap @ Sagar 3) Jina Ram 4) Sant Ram 5) Ramesh Gajta 6) Ganga & 7) Hari Singh burnt due to fire.
- Accused i) Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Maan Singh R/o Village Kachnapur Ward No. 1, Nepalganj PO Kohalpur Tehsil & PS Shamsherganj, Nepal A/P C/o Bittu House Sargheen Shimla and ii) Budhi Singh S/o Sh. Dil Bahadur R/o Village Salain Ward No. 7 PO & PS Khalga District Salyan Anchal Rapti Nepal A/P C/o Bittu House Sargheen Shimla, iii) Sagar S/o Sh. Bhagat Bahadur R/o Village Gavis Ward No. 8, Pachkula, District Dhang Ravati Anchal Nepal C/o Babu Niwas Jharech PO Beolia, Shimla, age 25 years, iv) Ravi Kumar S/o Sh. Dhan Bahadur R/o Gavis Bhukhal Ward No.-1, PO Mahender Nagar PS Bhuda Chori, District Kachanpur Mahakali Anchal Nepal C/o Garg Niwas Jharech PO Beolia, Shimla, age 23 years and v) Gama Ram S/o Sh. Balaki Ram R/o Village Jhalubi PO Kherla Tehisl & PS Barada District Ambala (Haryana), age 56 years A/P Shalagarh, Tehsil Kandaghat, District Solan HP, arrested in case FIR No. 17/18 Dt. 10.03.2018 U/S 379, 34, 411 IPC at PS New Shimla. One accused Gama Ram remanded in police custody upto 31-03-2018 and rest of accused remanded in Judicial custody be the Ld. Court.
- Accused Nitesh Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Singh R/o Village Kund PO Bagshad PS Karsog District Mandi, age 23 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 16/18 Dt. 26.03.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sunni remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Lady arrested in case FIR No. 65/18 Dt. 27.03.2018 U/S 363 IPC at PS Shimla West remanded in Police custody upto 30-03-2018.
- Accused Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Aasha Ram R/I Village Kalta PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 dated 28-03-2018 u/s 302 IPC PS Nankhari remanded in Police Custody upto 02-04-2018.
- Accused Rajeev S/o Sh. Padam Dass R/o Village Mathla PO Devidhar Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 16/18 Dt. 27.03.2018 u/s 354 354A & 8 POCSO Act PS Chirgaon is being produced before Ld. Court.