- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No.12/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 08.03.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhopinder Singh S/o Sh. Dhyan singh R/o Village Bhundal PO Sarri Tehsil Chopal age 46 stated therein that he was on the way by driving his car no.HP 03T 4292 towards Nihari Kotkhai from Chhaila with his friend Rajesh. As they reached near PWD Rest House Kotkhai, at the same time a Pick-UP No.HP62A 2751 came rashaly with negligent driving and hit his car, caused sustained injuries to Rajesh. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjit Singh I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 33/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 07.03.2018 U/S 420 IPC in which complainant alleged that some unknown person has cheated her by making fake transactions, withdrawal or transfer of money amounting to Rs. 1,59,400 from her SBI Account on various dates i.e. 22.02.2018, 24.02.2018 & 26.02.2018 from Lucknow, Gauhatti, Nagpur & Ajmer city.
- AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 44/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.03.2018 U/S 336 337 IPC on the statement of Mangru Urao S/o Sh. Jatta Urao R/o Village & PO Chhardatah, Tehsil & District Gumla, Jharkhand, age 30 years stated therein that he alongwith his wife is working as labourer with contractor Ishwar Dass Sharma in Tantya Parking at Sanjauli. On 07.03.2018, they were busy in their work and his daughters with other children were playing on the 4th floor of the parking. Subsequently, he came to know that his daughter Anchal fell down from 4th floor of parking and sustained injuries after that she was shifted to IGMC Shimla. This incident occurred due to negligent work of Contractor Ishwar Dass Sharma who didn’t maintain proper security measures during the constructions of above parking. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Kumar, I/O PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
- A THEFT: Case FIR No. 45/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.03.2018 U/S 381 IPC on the report of Sh. Vijay Verma R/o Village Chaidi, Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that one Smt. Krishna Devi W/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o village Lalag (Kalaini) PO Seelav, District Mandi, age 55 years, is working as made in his house. On 28.02.2018, he alongwith his family went to Beolia. At about 06-00 PM, when they came back and saw that his maid was coming out from his house with one bag. During the search of bag, make up articles of his wife recovered from her bag and she also confessed that she has also stolen gold chain and diamond ring from almirah in the year May 2017. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh, I/O PP Mashobra.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 35/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 08.03.2018 U/S 341, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shiv Ram S/o Sh. Kaul Ram R/o Village Jarashi PO Sainj Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that Sh. Sant Ram S/o Sh. Ganga Ram, Deep Ram, Balak Ram, Harikrishan, Sunil & Anil R/o Village Jarashi PO Sainj, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, oftenly quarling with him & his family members. They have also obstructed the path leading to his house and threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila, Theog.
- During last 24 hours 424 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 141 fine collected Rs. 54,000/-, 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,100/- and 02 Challan under Mining Act and fine realized Rs. 22,000/-.
1. Accused Praveen Kumar S/o Sh. Jagat Singh R/o Village Denwari PO Khabal Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 22 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 13/18 Dt. 06.03.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chirgaon, is remanded in Police Custody upto 09.03.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Prikshit Kanwar S/o Sh. Balwant Singh R/o Village Khaneti Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla and ii) Hari Krishan S/o Sh. Shyama Nand Sharma R/o Village Tikker PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 32/18 Dt. 06.03.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, are remanded in Police Custody upto 09.03.2018, by the Ld. Court.