1. ASSAULT ON GOVT. SERVANT DURING PERFORMING GOVT. DUTY:Case FIR No. 112/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 17.06.2019 U/S 353 506 34 IPC on the complaint of H/ASI Tadveer Chandel A/P Posted at Police Line Kaithu, Shimla alleging therein that on 17.06.2019, he alongwith HHC Sohan Lal was coming to Shimla from Rampur and struck in traffic jam at Hassan valley near Dhalli. He came out from vehicle to remove the traffic jam. In between a vehicle No. HP15-7269 came there by overtaking the another vehicle. On his asking, driver of above car started to quarrel with him during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Tek Ram, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. ASSAULT ON GOVT. SERVANT DURING PERFORMING GOVT. DUTY:Case FIR No. 64/19 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 18.06.2019 U/S 353 332 506 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Singh S/o Sh. Nand Lal A/P Driver in HRTC Bus No. HP69A-1452 alleging therein that today at about 08-15 AM, he was on route duty from Sarain to Thundna. On the way a person namely Guman Singh S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Madhona PO Sarain, Tehsil Chopal District Shimla alongwith his friend beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
3. A NOISE POLLUTION ACT:Case FIR No. 125/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 17.06.2019 U/S 6 The HP Instruments (Control of Noises) Act on the rukka of HC Ram Lal, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla alleging therein that on 16.06.2019 at about 08-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff at Krishna Nagar, Shimla, he found that a person namely Vipin Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Balraj R/o House No. 123, Sunder Building, Krishna Nagar, Shimla playing a music in loud sound during jagran without any prior permission from district administration. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
4. During last 24 hours 437 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded= 170, 19 person's challaned under smoking Act and 02 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Rajender Singh S/o Sh. Trilok Chand R/o Village & PO Bharmar, Tehsil Jwali, District Kangra, age 40 years, arrested in case FIR No. 97/18 Dt. 28.05.2019 U/S 407 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 24.06.2019, by the Ld. Court.