Press Note Dated 31-10-2014
1. A Grievous hurt case FIR NO. 164/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 30-10-14 U/S 325 IPC on the application of Dharam Singh S/o Hukam Singh resident of Vill Varas PO Durkhadi Tehsil Baldwada Distt. Mandi alleging therein that on 30-10-14 he was going to Naksetli from Lakkar Bazar Bus stand with Sh. Kishor Kumar S/o Sh. Sher Singh owner of Vehicle No. HP 51T-6452. When they reached at Nanidhank near Matyana, Sh. Yogesh Sharma who was travelling in the same vehicle consumed alcohol and beaten him. He sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/C PP Matiyana.
2. A Forest Act case FIR No. 165/14 has been registered on 30-10-14 U/S 379,34 IPC & 41,42 I.F.ACT on the complaint of Sh. Sohan Lal Sharma Range forest Officer, forest Range Theog alleging therein that on 28-10-14 in the supervision of Divisional forest officer alongwith forest staff was on Naka Duty at Kolgu Karyali link road, during Naka Duty one pick up No. HP 62A-1680 found with deodar timber (Gelian) loaded on it illegally. Three persons alongwith driver namely Ramesh Sharma, Rajesh and Ajay were sit on above pickup. Above timber were seized and taken in possession by Forest Guard. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/C PP Phagu, PS Theog, Shimla.
3. A Gambling Act Case FIR No. 137/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on 31-10-2014 u/s 3,4,13 Public Gambling Act 1867 on the Rukka of ASI Hari Singh that when he along with staff was on patrolling, at about 1.30 AM when he reached near Shilla suddenly a loud noise heard from inside the house of Ramesh Kumar where 9 persons namely Tula Ram S/O Bolu Ram village Shilla, 2. Subhash Khund S/o Lt Sh kishori Lal Village Addu 3.Rajeev Khoond S/o Mani Ram Village Shilla 4. Khem Raj S/.O Sh sawarn Dass Village Denauti 5. Om Prakash S/O Girja Nand Village Danewati 6. Kader Singh S/O Sh Devi singh Village Ghouna 7. Hem Chand S/O Balu village Shilla 8 Dalip Singh S/O jiya Lal Village Shilla 9. Bhajan Dass S/O Late Sh. Roshan Lal were found playing gambling. A cash Rs. 65,630/- recovered from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh IC PP Nankhari, PS Rampur, Shimla.
4. During last 24 hours 222 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 07 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 79 and fine realize Rs. 34,700/-
1. Accused Boby S/o Sh. Jamuna Dass R/O Labour hostel near Lalpani Distt. Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 135/14 dated 17-10-14 U/S 376,506 IPC at PS Sadar is on Police remand upto 01-11-2014.