Press Note Dated 27-10-2014
1. A Murder case Case FIR No 87/14 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 26-10-2014 U/S 302,34 IPC on the missing report of Gurdyal Singh S/O Uttam Ram R/O Village Jashhi PO Bharara Tehsil Sunni Distt Shimla lodged at PS Suni on 02-10-2014 alleging therein that his son Mehar Chand gone with the Lok Raj Patwari to his home at Prashan and come back on the same day in LP Truck . On 1-10-2014 at 10.00 PM one Jyoti Parkash saw Mehar Chand in Tapender Kumar Dhaba at Jhun Jhun . Complainat alleged that his son was throw in to satluj river after committed murder. The case is being investigated by ASI Lachhi Ram I/O PS Kumarsain
2. A Gambling Act Case FIR NO 113/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 26-10-14 U/S 13-3-1867 Gambling Act. on the rukka of INSP/SHO Amar Chand PS Rohru alleging therein that on dated 26-10-14 at 5-35 am when he along with staff was on Naka /Pettrolling duty and when he reached near Devarighat he found that 8 persons were playing gambling. The case is being investigated by INSP. Amar Chand P.S Rohru.
3. An Excise Act case FIR No 86/14 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 26-10-14 U/S 39(1) HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Lachhi Ram I/O PS Kumarsain alleging therein that he Recovered 5 bottle Contry Liquor Marka Dabang No 1 from the possession of Rattan Chand S/O Sh Puran Chand R/O Village Bharari Dhar PO Kotgarh Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla. The Case is being investigated by ASI Lachhi Ram I.O PS Kumarsain
4. An accident case FIR No. 57/14 has been registered at PS Suni on 26-10-2014 U/S 279,337,506 IPC on the application of Smt. Urmila w/o Sh. Uma Chand R/o Vill Chewadi PO Kara Tehsil Suni Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 23-10-14 one person namely Ramesh Kumar was made illegal mining beside her land and when she object not to do so the driver of JCB Daleep Kumar threatened her with dire consequences and hit her with JCB. In this incident complainant got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Surinder I/O PP Jalog.
5. A Burglary Case FIR No.144/2014 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 27.10.2014 U/S 457,380 IPC on the application of Sh. Anik Gupta S/O Sh. Praveen Gupta R/O Gupta Niwas Kachighatti Shimla alleging therein that on 25.10.14 he went to his native place at Kangra after closed his shop. On 26.10.14 his friend Arun Sood informed him that lock of his shop was opened. He told him to purchase the new lock and locked the shop. On 27.10.14 when he came back from home and found that mobile of different company were stolen from his shop by unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I.O. PP Sanjauli.
6. A Rioting case FIR No. 49/14 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 27-10-2014 U/S 147,148,149,447,323 IPC on the statement of Moon S/o Sh. Ibrahim R/o Vill Tungali PO Bharanu Tehsil Chopal alleging therein that on 27-10-2014 he and his brother Gulam, mother Fakri Didi and bhabhi Aamna were making construction of there newly house. At the same time near about 07:00 am persons namely Rajesh, Mohar Singh, Tunu, Jai Lal, Narayan Singh, Nitish, Golu, Mandeep, Lachhu and two other women came on the spot and beaten them. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh I.O PS Nerwa.
7. A Rioting case FIR No. 50/14 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 27-10-2014 U/S 147,148,149,447,323 IPC on the statement of Baldev Singh S/o Sh. Dasia Ram R/o Vill Tungali PO Bharanu Tehsil Chopal alleging therein that on 27-10-2014 Ibrahim, his wife Fakri and three sons were making construction on the Govt. land. when Rajesh, and Lachhu asked them to stopped the construction on Govt land, they refuse to do so and beaten them. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamlinder Singh I.O PS Nerwa.
8. During last 24 hours 130 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 8 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 68 and fine realize Rs. 17.400/-
1. Accused Pawan Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/O Vill Shirguli PO Parala Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla have been arrested in case FIR No. 47/14 dated U/S 147,149,382,452,323,427 IPC at Police station New Shimla is on Police remand up to 28-10-2014.