1. A Burglary case is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 14.02.2013 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Bhisham Ram S/O Sh Hari Dass R/O Village Bajhol P.O Thachi Tehsil Suni Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is serving as water Guard in IPH Deptt. and also the Cashier of Devta Kurgan Village Bajhol. All accounts and assets of this temple are in his possession. In this temple there are 8 small & big Toknies and other items which is stored in ground floor and 19 Mohras of Devtas placed in 1st floor for worship. During the intervening night of 13/14-2-2013, some unknown persons broke the locks of temple and stole away 3 Toknies, one Mohra of silver, 4 Mohras of Ashatdhatu and a Bowl of brass in which 9 coins of silver were fixed. The approximate value of stolen property is Rs.1,15,500/-.
2. A case under excise act is registered at Police Station Rampur on 14/02/2013 U/S 61-1-14 Ex act has been registered that on 14-2-2013 at about 08.05 p.m., 20 boxes of country liquor were recovered from the possession of Grish Chand s/o Sh. Shayama Nand V.P.O. Dofda Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla and Maheshwar Singh s/o Rajender Singh caste village Karali P.O. Narain tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla H.P. in vehicle No. HP-63-4194.
3. A vehicle Accident case is registered at Police Station West, Shimla on 14/02/2013 u/s 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Deepak Kumar S/O Sh. Mool Chand R/O Mool Chand Bhawan near Laxmi Narayan Mandir Totu, Shimla HP alleging therein that on 14/02/2013 at 5-45 pm, when he and Roop Chand were going to Kachi Ghati in Maruti Car No HP03C-0517, one Alto car No HR03N-1127 hit their car and they sustained injuries. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the driver of said vehicle.
4. A theft case is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 14.2.13 u/s 379 ipc on the statement of Sharda Nand J.E Hpseb Baghar Khaneti Teh. Kotkhai alleging therein that during the intervening night of 13/14-2-13, some unknown persons stole away copper coil about 60 kg from the electricity transformer near Kupari Nullah. The total value of stolen property is Rs. 25000/- approximately.
5. A WRONGFUL restraint case is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 14.02.2013 u/s 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of of Kumari Anuradha d/O Sh. Dhani Ram R/O Rangori, Tehsil Rampur Disst.t Shimlas alleging therein that on 14.02.2013, Joor Dassi and Priti Saini wrongfully restrained her and beat her.
6. Four accused persons were arrested in case FIR No. 12/13 u/s 379, 411, 34 IPC on 14.02.13 Police Station Kotkhai
7. During last 24 hours 172 vehicles were challaned by Shimla District Police for the violation of Traffic Rules.