1. A case under ND & PS ACT is registered at P.S. Dhalli. on 14.02.2013 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act that on 14-2-2013 at time 00.30 AM, Police Station Dhalli staff recovered 850 gms Charas from the possession of Aman Kumar S/o Sh Rajinder Kumar Gupta R/o Krishna Niwas Near Kuthar House Shankli PS Sadar Shimla during Naka Duty at Green Tax Barrier, Mashobra from A Jeep No. HP51-8565. Accused has been arrested.
2. A case under EXCISE ACT is registered at Police Station Theog on 13/02/13 u/s 61-1-14 Excise Act that on a secret information, a raid was conducted in the Dhaba of Budhi Ram R/O Bagain theog and 9 bottles of Country liquor were recovered from his possession.
3. A Case under ND&PS ACT is registered at Police Station Theog on 14/02/13 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act that on 14/02/13, 6.140 kg Charas was recovered from the possession of Jangbir Singh S/O Dhani Singh R/O Kalwa, PO Kalwa, Tehsil Sapito, District Jind, Haryana and Dharam Pal S/O Khirari, R/O Muzzafarnagar UP at Jaisghati, Theog. Both accused persons have been arrested.
4. A Case under ND&PS ACT is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 13.2.13 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS ACT that on 13.02.13 at about 9.30 pm, 86 gram Chars was recovered from the possession of Dinesh Kumar S/O Mela Ram R/O Village Hulli P/O Gumma Teh & Ps Kotkhai Distt Shimla during patrolling at Hulli, Kotkhai.
5. A BURGLARY case is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 14-02-2013 u/s 457,380 on the statement of Sh Parkesh Chand S/O Sh Girja Nand Verma R/o village Bharara PO & Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla he at present Owner Happy Dhaba Bharara, Kumarsain alleging therein that on 13-02-2013 at 7.30 PM, he closed his Dhaba properly and went home. Today morning when he reached his Dhaba, he found the main door of his Dhaba broken by some unknown persons during the intervening night of 13/14-02-2013 and stole away currency notes and coins of Rs. 7800/, 2 packets of four square cigarettes and two packets of toffees. The total value of stolen property is Rs 9400/- approximately.
6. A MOLESTATION case is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 14/02/13 U/S 354-D, 506, 509 IPC & 66-A I.T Act on the statement of a girl that on 13/02/13 at 10.30 PM, she received a telephone call and some obscene messages on her Mobile from one person who threatened her with dire consequences by using filthy Language.
7. A RIOTING case is registered at Police Station Theog on 13/02/13 u/s 341, 323, 147, 149 IPC on statement of Dharam Prakesh S/O Lt Sh Het Ram Vill. Mohruser Bharana Theog alleging therein that on 13/02/13, when he was in his fields alongwith her wife Sunita Sharma at Mohruser, Rati Ram, Manohar Lal, Dharamprakash, Hemawati, Laiq Ram unlawfully restrained them and beat them.
8. A THEFT case is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 13.02.2013 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Parap Singh H.R Officer Surya Kantha Hydro Power Switchyard Shamkore 15/20 Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 12/13.02.2013, some unknown persons stole away steel iron plates of 25 m.m weighing about one ton from switchyard Shamkore. The approximate value of stolen property is worth Rs. one Lac. Accused persons have been arrested and stolen property recovered.