1. An accident Case FIR NO 85/16 Dt.27-08-16 u/s 279,337 IPC PS Jakhri has been registered on the rukka of ASI Bhup Singh I/C PP Jyuri. alleging therein that on 27/08/16 at about 8;30 PM when he was on duty at Jyuri bazaar along with staff during patrolling some one informed him that a vehicle Maruti car No HP03-4066 which coming from Kinnour met with an accident and fell down approximately 200 meter from the NH 5 Nanan link road in which a person namely Sh. Rattan Dass S/O Sh. Thisu Ram R/O VPO Jyuri The .Rampur Distt. Shimla age 42 years has got sustain injuries in his head all of this just happened due to negligence and rash driving by driver / owner of Sh. Rattan Dass above. Case is being investigating by ASI Bhup Singh I/C PP Juari
2. A wrongful restraint & criminal intimidation case FIR No 54/16 dt 27-8-16 U/s 341,323,506,34 IPC Ps Chirgoan has been registered on the statement of Sh. Bhagat Chand S/o Sh. Swala Nand village Koyla P.O Ranol Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla alleged that on 27-8-16 at about 3.50 pm two person namely Mr Guman Singh s/o Sunpur and Bablu Veer s/o Chandipur Vill Koyla P.o Ranol Tehsil Chirgaon obstructed his way without any cause and beaten him by punches, kikes and threatened him dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar I/O in this PS Chirgaon
3. A house trespass case FIR No. 51/16 dated 27.08.2016 u/s 451, 323, 506, 504, 34 IPC PS Chopal has been registered on the statement of Ajnesh s/o sh. Surender Singh Vill. Bodhna P.O & Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla HP. He stated there in that on 26.08.2016 he went to Mankoli (Lalpani) in marriage at about 12.30 am one Mr. Satpal HRTC driver and two another person's came and abusing and beaten him with kicks & blows and also threatened him dire consequence in which he has got injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Chopal
4. A criminal breach of trust case FIR No. 81/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27.08.2016 U/S 407 IPC on the application of Sh. Rameshwar Singh S/O Sh. Kedar Singh R/O Village Bajretkoti PO Jagothi Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that he has a shop namely H.F.C in Subzi Mandi Rohru.one Mr. Mohd. Yusuf R/O Mahola Muglu Shah Nazibabad UP purchased apples boxes on the amount of Rs. 42 Lacs from his shop H.F.C Rohru and the amount Rs. 9,38,000/- from Ravinder Singh owner of A.F.C Rohru, amount Rs. 6,98,000/- from Sanju Panta owner of G.T.C Rohru, about Rs. 5,33,000/- from the owner of Ashu Sharma M.S.P.Y Fruit Co. Rohru, about Rs. 12,00,000/- from Sudheer Sharma N.H.F.C Rohru and sold above apple boxes in different places in India. Above Yusuf Mohd has gone from Rohru without payment of above amounts. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
Inquest Report :-
1 One person namely Karan Deep S/o Guvinder Singh R/o Guru Nanak Pur Nabha District Patiala Punjab At present Jinta Building North Oak Sanjauli Shimla fell down 32 feet height on the ground floor from the balcony of Jinta building Sanjauli due to heavy drink. Deceased has been shifted to IGMC Shimla accordingly. Postmortem of the deceased is being conducted at IGMC hospital Shimla
2 One putrefied unidentified male dead body has found in sewer/ Nala near left Shimla and Congress Bhawan. The dead has been shifted in mortuary at IGMC Shimla for post mortem and further identification.
5. During last 24 hours 220 vehicles were Challaned under MV Act, compounded =-112 & fine realized Rs. 41700/-and 50 persons Challned under smoking Act fine collected Rs=4700 -
Follow up :- Nil