- An Excise Act case FIR No. 146/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 29.09.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha stated therein that he alongwith staff was at Neri regarding special campain to eradicate of cannabis plants. On the secret information, he searched the house of Sh. Ravi Dutt S/o Sh. Uma Nand R/o Village Neri Nagar, PO Basadhar, Tehsil Thoeg, Shimla and recovered 4 boxes of English, 4 boxes of Country liquor & 3 boxes of Beer from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha.
- A case FIR No 82/16 has been registered at PS Rorhu today on 30.08.2016 U/S 302 IPC on the information of Ankush S/o Sh. Nihal Chand R/o Bhamnoli P/o Summerkot Tehsil Rohru alleging therein that one male person namely Anil kumar S/o Sh Milap Chand R/o Pror-2 Tehsil Baijnath Distt. Kangra found dead at Sharainali near Jagothi and he had multipale injuries at his body parts. Add. S.P Shimla (Rural) visited the spot and in primary investigation, it seems that it is a hit and run case .The case is being investigated by inspector Sher Singh Thakur SHO PS Rorhu.
- An attempt to theft case FIR No 52/16 has been registered at PS Chopal U/S 380,511 IPC on the statement of Smt. Simla Devi W/o Mast Ram village Pattidhar P/o Nakoda Pul PS Chopal alleging therein that on 29.08.2016 a person namely Bilal Ahmed S/o Sh. Mirajudeen Sheikh R/o VPO & PS Kishtwara Jammu and Kashmir age 32 years broken the door lock of Renu Devi and ranaway from the spot .The case is being investigated by Being Investigated by ASI Pratap Singh I/O PS Chopal.
- An Accident case FIR No. 182/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 29.07.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Fakeer Chand R/o Ram Dass Building Sanjauli, Shimla stated therein that on 29.08.2016, an Ambulance No. HP-03C-2129 came rashly in wrong direction and hit his father near DCM Shop Sanjauli, caused sustained injuires to his father. The case is being investigated by HC Kishor Kumar, I/O PP Sanjuali.
- An Accident case FIR No. 41/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 29.08.2016 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Dhani Ram Thakur R/o Village Deiya Dochi alleging therein that on 29.08.2016 at about 08-15PM, a Alto Car No. HP-10A-6943 met with an accident at Optua & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligence driving of Prem Raj. In this accident four persons namely driver i) Prem Raj S/o Sh. Mohan Singh R/o Village Karalash, Tehsil Rohru, ii) Rama Devi, iii) Sonal R/o Karalash, Hina W/o Sh. Himmat Singh R/o Bajret Koti, iv) Piyush S/o Sh. Himmat Singh died on the spot and one person namely Himmat Singh S/o Sh. Kishar Singh R/o Village Bejret Koti sustained injuires. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamlender, I/O PS Nerwa.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 42/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 29.08.2016 U/S 452,147,149,323,427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mangat Ram S/o Sh. Gulab Singh R/o Village kandal, PO Tikkeri at Chakwali, Tehsil Chopal District Shimla stated therein that on 29.08.2016, he alongwith Rajender Kumar was at home. At about 06-30PM, Ginni S/o Kana Singh R/o village Kalara & Kamal R/o Village Thekra alongwith 3 another persons have criminaly trespassed in his house, broken the roof of his kitchen & Bumper of his car and beaten him bruttaly. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh, I/O PS Nerwa.
- During last 24 hours 460 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 249 & fine realized Rs. 68,900/- & 65 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,600/-
Accused Maheshwar Prakash S/o Sh. Kundan R/o Village Sandoha, PO Sunni, PS Sunni, District Shimla arrested today in case FIR No. 28/16 U/S 409 IPC at PS East, sent to judicial custody by Ld Court.
Accused i) Ugonnowillian Achiga R/O John D, Block-10 , Shop -24 Aspamda Shopping Complex Trader Fair Badagry Express Way Lagos Nigerian A/P C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi ii) Mrs. Nootan Jareen @ Pooja W/o Ugonnowillian C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 Dt. 05.07.2016 U/S 420,467,468,471,120B IPC at PS Kumarsain, are on police remand upto 31.08.2016
Accused Bilal Ahmed S/o Sh. Mirajudeen Sheikh R/o VPO & PS Kishtwara Jammu and Kashmir age 32 years arrested in case FIR No 52/16 U/S 380, 511 IPC at PS Chopal is on Police remand up to 02.09.2016