- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 129/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 11.08.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand, I/O PS Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 11.08.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling in the jurisdiction PS Theog. At about 08-30PM, he received a secret information that one person namely Jeevan Lal Gupta S/o Sh. Ram Dass R/o Village Matiana, PO Theog, Distt. Shimla A/P running a Tea Stall at Matiana Bazar is involved in illegal trading of liquor & drugs from his quarter. On this information, he searched the quarter of Jeevan Lal and recovered 55 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/O PS Theog.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 51/16 has been registered at PS Sunni on 11.08.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Tavender Singh, SHO PS Sunni stated therein that on 11.08.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Basantpur. On the secret information, he searched the shop of Nirbhay Singh S/o Sh. Hardyal Singh R/o Village Kadog, PO Basantpur, Teshil Sunni, Shimla and recovered 108 bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Tavender Singh, SHO PS Sunni.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 128/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 11.08.2016 U/S 39 (i) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand, I/C PP Chhaila, Shimla alleging therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling & collection of intelligence regarding illegal trading of liquor towards village Beon. At about 06-30PM, on the secret information he searched the shop of Hem Chand R/o Village Jarahi and recovered 10 bottles of country liquor from his shop under his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand, I/C PP Chhaila.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 66/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 11.08.2016 U/S 39 (i) HP Excise Act on the rukka SI Shyam Tomar, SHO PS Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that on 11.08.2016, during patrolling alogwith staff at Kathrot Kaichi near Hulli, he recovered 10 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Shakti Singh S/o Sh. Chandera Bahadur R/o Village Bhalukot, PO Ramkot, Odda No. 6, Distt. Rolpa Anchal Rapti, Nepal. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai.
- An Accident case FIR No 156/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.08.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Subhash Chand S/o Sh. Bhadur Singh R/O Village & PO Mashnoo, Tehsil RampurDistt Shima alleging therein that on 11.08.2016, at about 01.10 PM when he was going towards Indra Market on foot, on the way one M/Cycle No HP-35-2575 driven by Avinash S/o Sh. Mohinder Singh R/o Village Naldehra, PO & Tehsil Anni, Distt. Kullu,came rashly from Rampur side with and hit him, caused sustained sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel Kumar.
- An Accident case FIR No. 103/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 11.08.2016 U/S 279,304 A IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajinder Kumar @ Bittu S/O Sh. Ram Dass Verma R/O Sumni P.O Kotla Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 11.08.2016, at about 04-00 PM, one vehicle No. HP 06A 7481 met with an accident & rolled down from the road near Oddi Dhank due to rash & negligent driving of Prem S/o Lt. Sh. Kaniya Ram R/o Village Cheda PO kotla Tehsil Kumarsain. In this accident Smt. Sunita W/o Deepak village Basmakot PO & Tehsil Libang District Rolpa Rapti aanchal Nepal age 26 years died on the spot. The case is being investigated by LC Sita I/O PS Kumarsain.
- Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No. 84/16 has been registered at PS East, Shimla on 12.08.2016 U/S 336 337 304A IPC on the statement of Smt. Fukasi Devi W/o Sh. Barsa Asur R/o Village Katarikuna, PO Jamgai, Tehsil Chainpur, Distt. Gumla, Jharkhand A/P C/o Sh. Vijay Kumar Sood, R/o Diksi Estate, near Vishal Mega matt, Chhota Shimla, age 35 years alleging therein that she is working as laborer with contractor Sh. Sanjay Kumar Sood & residing with her family at ground floor of above mentioned house. This house is several years old and during rainy seasons, water entered inside the room. She asked several time to Contractor for the repair/maintenance of above house, but he ignored her complaint. On the intervening night of 11.08.2016, due to heavy rainfall, wall of above house fell down and her family buried in the debris. In this incident, her husband died during treatment at Hospital and she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Joginder, I/O PS East, Shimla.
- During last 24 hours 270 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 149 & fine realized Rs. 46,100/- and 53 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,300/-
Accused Naresh Kumar S/O Sh. Keshav Ram Sharma R/O V.P.O. Karyali Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No 55/16 Dt. 15.02.16 U/S 457,380 IPC PS West Shimla, is further on Police remand upto 12.08.2016.
Accused Nirbhay Singh S/o Sh. Hardyal Singh R/o Vill Kadog PO Basantpur, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No 51/16 Dt. 11.08.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act PS Sunni, is on police remand upto 13.08.2016.
Accused i) Vikram Kaith S/O Sh. Bhadur Singh R/O Village Jaguni P.O. Dansa Tehsil & P.S. Rampur Distt. Shimla H.P. age 24 Yrs, ii) Vipin Kumar Sharma S/O Sh. Tilak Raj Sharma R/O Kanori P.O. Singi Tehsil & PS. Sadar Chamba Distt. Chamba age 25 Yrs, iii) Roni S/O Sh. Bal Krishan R/O Village Bhalun P.O. Sungri Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla H.P. age 24 Yrs, iv) Lekh Raj Negi S/o Sh. Chhail Sing R/O Village Sera P.O. Dewla Tehsil Churah P.S. Tisa Chamba H.P. age 22 Yrs, (v) Vikram Thakur S/O Sh. Partap Singh R/O Village Pipli P.O. Darwar Tehsil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi H.P. age 23 Yrs, have been arrested in Case FIR No. 201/16 Dated 11.08.16 U/S 353,332,341,143,506 IPC & 3 PDP Act at PS West, Shimla, are being produce before Ld Court, today
Accused Rajneesh @ Rishu S/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Village & PO Jais, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years, ii) Chanderkant Verma S/o Sh. Hans Raj Verma village Chandi Nal P/o Chatari Tehsil Thunag Distt Mandi iii) Prem Singh S/o Sh Ved Ram village Hansu P/o Panarsa Tehsil and Distt Mandi age 26 years iv) Chunni Lal S/o Sh Rattan Chand village Taror P/o Basantpur Tehsil Sunni Distt Shimla age 25 years (v) Kapil Dev S/o Sh Dasu Ram VPO Tatiyana Tehsil Poanta Sahib Distt Sirmour have been arrested in case FIR No 171/16 U/S 341,143,147,149,506,34 IPC and 8B of NH Act 1956 at PS Dhalli are on Police Remand up to 13.08.2016