- An Accident case FIR No. 305/15 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 23.09.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Diwan Chauhan S/o Sh. Sagnu Ram r/o VPO Sharontha Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night he was going towards Solan in the vehicle No. HR-68B -3087 (Mazada) driven by Vijay, for sale the apples. Today at about 06.00 AM above Truck met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Vijay and rolled down on the road near IGMC gate, Shimla. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Rajpal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 87/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 22.09.2015 U/S 420,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Himanshu Panwar S/o Sh. Ram Singh R/o Bahar Kunj, behind SJVNL Building B.C.S. New Shimla O/o Canara Bank, B-1, Lane-1, Sector-II, New Shimla alleging therein that Viren Jalta Prop. M/s Sharp Lites raised a loan amounting to Rs 10,00,000/- for business purpose from Canara Bank by mortgage his property having 1/8th share comprised in Khata No. 89/97, Khatauni No. 102/101, Khasra No. 1012 area measuring 162.36 sq mtrs in Up Mohal Sanjauli, Shimla. borrower Viren Jalta failed to repay the loan amount as result it has been classified as NPA and sum of Rs. 14,00,839/- is due as on 21/09/15. On the inspection of above mortgaged property it was found that borrower Viren Jalta has sold above stated property to one Sh. Rohit Kohli. From these facts it appears that Viren Jalta and Rohit Kohli has conspired to cheat and defraud the bank.
- A Theft case FIR No. 165/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 22.09.2015 U/S 382,504,506 IPC on the application of Smt. Kala Devi W/o Sh. Trilok Chand R/O Ward No.3 Raghunath Mohalla Rampur Bsr. Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 27-08-2015, she had opened a stall of RAKHIS near Children Park, Rampur Bushahr. One Smt. Nirmala Thakur, w/o Sh. Prem Raj Thakur, R/o Village Dalog, Post Office Narain,Thesil Rampur Bushahr, Distt. Shimla, H.P. presently running a shop namely M/s Maa Bhimakali Arts and Crafts, at Narsingh Mandir Market Complex, Rampur Bushahr, Distt. Shimla, H.P. Come to her stall and abused her and her daughter. She has forcibly taken away her 8 boxes of Rakhi's and threatened her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Karam Chand I/C PP City Rampur.
- A Theft case FIR No. 163/15 has been registered at PS Theog on22.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Balvir A/P Assistant Engineer, HP State Electricity Board Ltd. stated therein that on 19.09.2015, some unknown person has stolen away copper wire from 100 KVA Electric Transformer, from Gharach Nalla ( Dhar Kandroo) in Elect. Section Matiana. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh, I/C PP Matiana, Shimla.
- During last 24 hours 311 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 105 & fine realized Rs. 69,400/-.
- Accused i) Deepu Morya S/o Sh. Budhi Ram R/o Azadpur, Maujiwala Baag, New Delhi-33, ii) Mohan Lal S/o Sh. Kumar Paul R/o D-228, Maujiwala Baag, Azadpur, Delhi-33, iii) Suraj Kumar S/o Sh. Lakhan Singh R/o C-379, Maujiwala Baag, Azadpur, Delhi-33 and iv) Sonu S/o Lt. Sh. Sudhar Singh R/o Village N-21 B/30 Maujiwala, Azadpur, Delhi-33, arrested in case FIR No. 302/15 Dt. 20.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC at PS Sadar, today produced before Ld. Court. Accused Deepu, Mohan Lal & Sonu have sent to judicial remand for 14 days and Minor Suraj Kumar handed over to his parents.
- Accused Hari Bahadur S/O Sh. Raj Bahadur R/o Vill. Tomna Oda No 8 PO & Tehsil Pina Distt. Mugu Anchal Karnali Nepal Age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 162/15 Dt. 22.09.2015 U/S 323,341,354 IPC at PS Theog, today produced before Ld. Court. He is remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the trial court.